• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Screen Shot 2023-08-02 at 10.09.37 pm.png
also i have no clue how to understand this question <3

sorry im not bothered to make a whole new ass thread in chem when everyones here

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
nah im actually just gonna go make a chem thread - please someone explain there <3 thankss

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I made a proper thread for it in chem if you wanna help there (wink wink nudge nudge please im struggling)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Those chem questions just look like random letters and numbers haha. But I'd assume the radioactivity is in the stuff and the residue because it lingers around idk man. That's some chernobyl walter white shit.
Also I proudly take every english known to man- english studies, standard, advanced, extension 1, extension 2 and second language (my first language is pig latin)
thats so cool, which one is the one where you learn basic grammar bc i need some help with that

Rattlehead15

HSC
its exclusive for 99.95 atar kids - they call it, "med-ee-cyne"
Once you get a 99.95 atar you are invited to a series of secret basements below the elite selective schools in NSW where the most talented mathematics teachers teach the lucrative maths extension 3 to their disciples.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Once you get a 99.95 atar you are invited to a series of secret basements below the elite selective schools in NSW where the most talented mathematics teachers teach the lucrative maths extension 3 to their disciples.
sounds like fun how do i sign up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)