2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
bro why did u get a suspension in YEAR 12
if i had the answer to ur question i wouldn't be crying abt it id just acknowledge what i did wrong 💀
as soon as i make a small mistake its apparently the end of the world, but then when a student gets caught selling weed to the yr 9s he only gets handed a lunch detention

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
if i had the answer to ur question i wouldn't be crying abt it id just acknowledge what i did wrong 💀
as soon as i make a small mistake its apparently the end of the world, but then when a student gets caught selling weed to the yr 9s he only gets handed a lunch detention
[/QUOTE
the teachers have smth against u

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC

idk if this would help u

nsw..wollongong

HSC
are u kidding me? wth thats so bad. I think itd be better to call but idk if theres a phone number
idk how much i wanna get involved myself, my mum said shes trying to sort sum out but she doesn't want it to get messy bc its practically a complaint on the teachers and idk if i want a hostile atmosphere between them and i in class

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
idk how much i wanna get involved myself, my mum said shes trying to sort sum out but she doesn't want it to get messy bc its practically a complaint on the teachers and idk if i want a hostile atmosphere between them and i in class
but theyre already doing this crap to u its gonna affect u. I think itd just be best to tell nesa ur getting n awards for no reason

nsw..wollongong

HSC
but theyre already doing this crap to u its gonna affect u. I think itd just be best to tell nesa ur getting n awards for no reason
ik its not that there's no reason but the reason itself is bs, it absolutely didnt warrant they reaction they gave

howcanibesmarter

HSC
As I sit here, I find myself eagerly awaiting your arrival. The minutes feel like hours, and each passing second only intensifies my anticipation. Your presence has a way of brightening my days and adding a touch of excitement to even the simplest moments.

In this time of waiting, I'm reminded of the saying that good things come to those who wait. And indeed, the prospect of your arrival is a truly wonderful thing. The thought of sharing laughs, stories, and moments of connection with you fills me with joy.

So, as I count down the moments until our paths intersect once more, I find solace in knowing that this waiting will only make our reunion that much sweeter. Until then, I'll continue to imagine the conversations we'll have and the memories we'll create together.

Safe travels, and I can't wait to see you soon. (not creepy at all)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
As I sit here, I find myself eagerly awaiting your arrival. The minutes feel like hours, and each passing second only intensifies my anticipation. Your presence has a way of brightening my days and adding a touch of excitement to even the simplest moments.

In this time of waiting, I'm reminded of the saying that good things come to those who wait. And indeed, the prospect of your arrival is a truly wonderful thing. The thought of sharing laughs, stories, and moments of connection with you fills me with joy.

So, as I count down the moments until our paths intersect once more, I find solace in knowing that this waiting will only make our reunion that much sweeter. Until then, I'll continue to imagine the conversations we'll have and the memories we'll create together.

what

nsw..wollongong

HSC

i love you.

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC

i need to write like this and ez b6 in std

HSC
@nsw..wollongong
it sounds like the situation you are in sucks

just so you know with the N award warning as long as it's a warning and not an actual N determination I believe NESA will not even know about it. A N award warning must be issued twice before an N determination is given, and there's a huge appeals process for an N determination.

It sounds like your school is on a bit of a trip rn, one N award warning will have nil effect to HSC, ATAR, etc at the end of the day.

You've just got a few weeks left, and presumably no internal tasks left, just keep your focus on the HSC exams :)

fx82au

HSC
honestly at this point mr wollongong just stick it out. by suspending you theyre literally giving you a study break. they wanna help you out. just grind out your subjects during your suspension.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)