• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
guys is it basic for me to write a mod c discursive about writing...?

purely because my imaginative is about a guy waking up and struggling to write about his childhood (nam le inspiration coming in clutch)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
guys is it basic for me to write a mod c discursive about writing...?

purely because my imaginative is about a guy waking up and struggling to write about his childhood (nam le inspiration coming in clutch)
write it and see how it goes, capture a setting or a moment in time rather than a complex plot (markers love this rather than a generic timeline of events, better to focus on one singular intricate moment than a lifetime of writing yk?)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
write it and see how it goes, capture a setting or a moment in time rather than a complex plot (markers love this rather than a generic timeline of events, better to focus on one singular intricate moment than a lifetime of writing yk?)
Tbf the discursive is about how writers need to be alone to be creative yet generate characters and fictional worlds that are so relatable despite being in solitude

And I come back to my anecdote of writing (except from my imaginative)

ATAR + Life = 99.95

HSC
Hi everyone, I am back.
Since I am not going to be able to do my PDHPE HSC exam, as I previously mentioned, I have decided to not sit the HSC, as I will not be eligible for an ATAR as you guys have helped me with.
I have now finished my trial exams and got between 28 and 72 for them, so I am very happy with my results.
I have now finished all my exams for high school, and will not be requiring any further assistance in regards to the HSC.

Since I will not be getting an ATAR, am I still able to apply for Uni, as my parents still want me to go?

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Hi everyone, I am back.
Since I am not going to be able to do my PDHPE HSC exam, as I previously mentioned, I have decided to not sit the HSC, as I will not be eligible for an ATAR as you guys have helped me with.
I have now finished my trial exams and got between 28 and 72 for them, so I am very happy with my results.
I have now finished all my exams for high school, and will not be requiring any further assistance in regards to the HSC.

Since I will not be getting an ATAR, am I still able to apply for Uni, as my parents still want me to go?
wait what

dav53521

HSC
Hi everyone, I am back.

There are ways into uni like going to TAFE or Macquarie or UTS college but you won't be able to enter uni in the typical put your course preferences into UAC and get an offer based off your ATAR.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Hi everyone, I am back.

why arent u sitting the pdh hsc is this the vacation thing

ATAR + Life = 99.95

HSC
I can do the rest, but I have been advised to do none, as I can not get an ATAR.
This is because I have 10 units.

ATAR + Life = 99.95

HSC
No, I don't feel like doing the exams.
I will have graduated by the time of the HSC, so I will not be attending school.
That would mean I would have to travel 20 minutes each day, just to sit an exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)