• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (7 Viewers)

synthesisFR

HSC
might be dumb question but if a ratio gets bigger that means the numerator is getting bigger? or>?
like if a:b get bigger does that meann A/B larger

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
might be dumb question but if a ratio gets bigger that means the numerator is getting bigger? or>?
like if a:b get bigger does that meann A/B larger
That kinda makes sense since a:b = a/b
You could say the numerator is relatively larger (because ofc denominator could be decreasing)
Idrk

Why do you ask??

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
im so tired
i have been having headaches for the past 3 days its horrible
Guys. Take a break. It will help so much more than suffering with migraines etc just to get a bit more study done. Take a chill for a day to recover, go outside for a walk, get back into the headspace and don't burn out - you have all been pushing yourselves and clearly your bodies need a break. I know you might be stressed but take an evening off with friends and chill.

Get better soon :)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Guys. Take a break. It will help so much more than suffering with migraines etc just to get a bit more study done. Take a chill for a day to recover, go outside for a walk, get back into the headspace and don't burn out - you have all been pushing yourselves and clearly your bodies need a break. I know you might be stressed but take an evening off with friends and chill.

Get better soon :)
i cant take breaks i havent even started my other subjects coz the last week was bio and im dying because i havent even finished studying for bio so now i want to cry and sleep and wake up 2 months later but wtv im gonna go kms and do english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)