2023 HSC chat (7 Viewers)

hscgirl

HSC
On the topic of sydney, do yall rlly just go on trains to school?
honestly yes, everyone travels by metro for everything (no joke). i still remember when i moved to sydney, i was in shock how necessary the metro is for travel in everyday life

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
honestly i thought commerce was only super fun when it covered the economy topics, i didn't like any of the legal stuff, and i didn't like the business stuff either :(

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
The confluence of avarice and masculinity is multifarious and intrinsic to the human experience as greed is a malignant inclination that can incite individuals to engage in immoral and self-aggrandizing behaviour in pursuit of their own enrichment.
this is causing me brain death and only shows me they know how to search up big words on google

moonsuyoung

eng hater 101
HSC
someone i know posted this absolutely horrendous body para:

The confluence of avarice and masculinity is multifarious and intrinsic to the human experience as greed is a malignant inclination that can incite individuals to engage in immoral and self-aggrandizing behaviour in pursuit of their own enrichment. When inflamed by pernicious notions of masculinity, distorting the ruinous pursuit of power and material wealth — leading to the loss of opportunities, the corrosion of relationships, and even the downfall of individuals and societies. It is imperative to recognize the deleterious ideas of masculinity that can fuel this insatiable craving for wealth and power which determine our human experience. These two forces often coalesce one another, instigating individuals to advance their own self-interests at the expense of others.

ONLY THE ECONOMICS PART AND IF U HAVE A GOOD TEACHER (I HAD NEITHER)
I'm sorry to whoever wrote that paragraph but what the- . I've seen chatgpt do better 🤭

NAH BRO EVERYTHINGI N COMMRECE IS SO GOOD I LVOE IT SO MUCH ILL DIE FOR COMMERCE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)