• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (4 Viewers)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
i just turned ad blocker on again and it seems to be working. idk how long it will last tho

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Add this to ‘my filters’
Code:
youtube.com##+js(set, yt.config_.openPopupConfig.supportedPopups.adBlockMessageViewModel, false)

youtube.com##+js(set, Object.prototype.adBlocksFound, 0)

youtube.com##+js(set, ytplayer.config.args.raw_player_response.adPlacements, [])

youtube.com##+js(set, Object.prototype.hasAllowedInstreamAd, true)
hacker man

how did you figure this out lol

carrotsss

HSC
hacker man

how did you figure this out lol
looked it up lol, my first thought when I heard of this would be that there would be some way to bypass it like most anti-adblockers and it seems like the way the implemented it is pretty trivial to bypass

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Add this to ‘my filters’
Code:
youtube.com##+js(set, yt.config_.openPopupConfig.supportedPopups.adBlockMessageViewModel, false)

youtube.com##+js(set, ytplayer.config.args.raw_player_response.adPlacements, [])

wait where are 'my filters' am i blind

thatguy44

HSC
Im going to Avoca beach with my parents and 3 friends cos they don't want me to go to surfers paradise because apparently people do dr*gs there and stuff 😬
damn bro sounds sick 😬, Im going to Byron Bay, apparently things get pretty crazy over there at this time of year, really looking forward to it. But my parents said if i dont get a 99.95 i have to pay them back for the trip.

cheeseybunda1997

HSC
damn bro sounds sick 😬, Im going to Byron Bay, apparently things get pretty crazy over there at this time of year, really looking forward to it. But my parents said if i dont get a 99.95 i have to pay them back for the trip.
that's cool man, stay safe though I heard they do dr*gs in byron aswel and its really sketchy, definitely not my vibe but to each their own LOL

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Add this to ‘my filters’
Code:

legit saw a vid with this same tutorial haha, i just removed my adblocker and put another adblocker xD youtube still doesnt know

souli

HSC
to anyone doing languages. how many past papers are you doing?? i've done up to 2015 and can't be bothered to do anymore 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)