2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
guys 2023 was genuinely the best school year ever, you guys agree right?
personally i have to actually agree with this. i became closer with my friends, my studying paid off cos i think this year was my best year academically-wise (got good marks and ranks), and it was overall a much more fun year than the previous ones cos of all the year 12 activities and the teachers/classes being a lot more chill in a sense cos you'd had the teachers for the second year in a row now

__help__

Crying if I don't get a band 6 for modern
HSC
I did 12 units including advanced maths in 2022, how will I know which subject did not contribute towards my atar? Will it say on my results or will I just have to try and guess based on how my subjects have scaled in previous years?

dav53521

HSC
I did 12 units including advanced maths in 2022, how will I know which subject did not contribute towards my atar? Will it say on my results or will I just have to try and guess based on how my subjects have scaled in previous years?
Pretty sure you get told on your atar report or some other document from UAC but also I'm pretty sure the mark NESA gives you has been scaled/moderated as you have to pay for your raw mark for each subject.

tripin

HSC
Yes, it will be shown on your ATAR advice notice

tripin

HSC
What I thought it was today
View attachment 41678

idk that’s what’s in my calendar I’m prolly wrong
That’s right, sorry I thought you meant main round offers for Year 12 based on ATARs, not SRS offers. You are correct that December Round 1 is today but that is not the main round per se as the majority of applicants won’t get an offer until Round 2 on 21/12 after ATARs are out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)