2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
i remember buying atar notes for all my subjects in yr 11.

only used eco.
There are two options:
1) Pay $50 for one term of notes from a spam account with a “99.95+ atar”
2) Just download them for free here

...xD

HSC
Lol i just screenshotted all the books that I needed using a free trial (while watching tv)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Lol i just screenshotted all the books that I needed using a free trial (while watching tv)
based but -2 points for an anime profile and -10000000 points if that shit is from genshin

(no im jk pls dont dox me and raid my family pretty please unless ur a genshin player then ik u wont ever get outside ur house)

...xD

HSC
based but -2 points for an anime profile and -10000000 points if that shit is from genshin

(no im jk pls dont dox me and raid my family pretty please unless ur a genshin player then ik u wont ever get outside ur house)
I used to play, no I have to say I used to be quite addicted

...xD

HSC
It helps not having a gaming addiction to say the least. Whats ur degree/atar goal?
[/QUOTE]
Ideally 99+ but realistically probably 97 ish

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Its an easy but deep pit to fall into. I tried quitting thrice before but it just kept coming back
One day I just thought wtf am i doing with my life playing X game and i just dipped. Never looked back since. I still play games occasionally but I'm never at a point where I feel incomplete without gaming on a day.

Sounds nerdy but just the grind for ATAR helped me get into a routine centric to studies/responsibilities and organisation to a point where gaming didn't feel too addicting.

Can't imagine not playing games though, have so much good memories from it.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
It helps not having a gaming addiction to say the least. Whats ur degree/atar goal?
[/QUOTE]

Lol dw about ideal and realistic. Just worry about if you'll be able to maintain a routine and achieve consistency. How good you achieve this consistency and how much burden you can deal with will determine your ATAR.

I've seen people who barely study but cram a lot get ATARs in the 80-90 range, the higher end being the people who study regularly.
I've seen people who don't study as much but do it very oftenly get 95s.

I'd say a 99+ is someone who studies a lot relative to the average student, as academics is a central role, but what distinguishes them from 95 is that they know when to take breaks, what is effective studying etc. Personally I attribute my ATAR to just consistency, being able to avoid frequent burnouts and being determined.

This forum is really valuable if you want to get into the "study routine", just being in an environment of like minded ppl and going out to help others or request for help will greatly motivate you further. I will say BOS was helpful in this for me and some others I've spoken to.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
This forum is really valuable if you want to get into the "study routine", just being in an environment of like minded ppl and going out to help others or request for help will greatly motivate you further. I will say BOS was helpful in this for me and some others I've spoken to.
[/QUOTE]
this is cap
im like 2 weeks behind on writing notes bc of this forum

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
this is cap
im like 2 weeks behind on writing notes bc of this forum
[/QUOTE]

You're spending time on the wrong threads xD

HSC
Unfortunately this was made months ago but if anyone wants to discuss something important or in life in general etc. or if you're bored just let me know if you wanna know anything

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Du has such a structured way in introducing topics. They always start with theory (that are made on the day... ie not text that is pretyped to present to the class). Du is expensive, but the stuff u get for it is more than worth it ie homeowrk help zooms, hw hints, etc
L take, Dr Du's only worth it for the quotes in front

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)