2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

s97127

HSC
ive literally had so many resources shared from someone on this forum who goes to a top selective school, and she didn't even ask for me to return the favour.
There was someone in this forum who sold resources from good tutoring for $1000.q

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
There was someone in this forum who sold resources from good tutoring for $1000.q
ps i chekced ur msg history and ur extremely smart the qns u asked help for etc, ur actually a genius ong so I doubt it would matter that much for u
- hsc english, 4u and all...

hscgirl

HSC
me and @Aeonium both think the same person and u said u've shared with that person before too. so yeah we know who ur talking abt lol

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
me and @Aeonium both think the same person and u said u've shared with that person before too. so yeah we know who ur talking abt lol
Yeah its not rlly that deep lol,
i just didn't want to mention the user because then S97127 will start begging in dms or smth probably :/

s97127

HSC
I don't know the person you all think i'm. I know nobody here :)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
bros catfishing as a y6 and a parent to get resources 💀💀 if people don't want to share their resources w/you do you really have to go out of your way to pose as someone else for them??? @Pethmin this reminds me of ur family friend story
yeah there are unfortunately people who are like this . just an fyi to @s97127 trust me, if you want to share resources w people you should A. not beg people, B. dont catfish people bc that only leads to your reputation to be depreciated, and C. dont be a snake and try and compete with people as its only going to end you in disastisfaction when your supposed 'child' completely burns out during his final hsc years due to expectations and competitive mindset.

s97127

HSC
Except 2 people :)
yeah there are unfortunately people who are like this . just an fyi to @s97127 trust me, if you want to share resources w people you should A. not beg people, B. dont catfish people bc that only leads to your reputation to be depreciated, and C. dont be a snake and try and compete with people as its only going to end you in disastisfaction when your supposed 'child' completely burns out during his final hsc years due to expectations and competitive mindset.
Thanks for your advice but I always ask if they want to swap resources with me or sell them to me when they finish hsc. I always do it with people who older than me to avoid competition.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Except 2 people :)
Thanks for your advice but I always ask if they want to swap resources with me or sell them to me when they finish hsc. I always do it with people who older than me to avoid competition.
swap resources with me i seriously need more i’m not in your grade so there’s no competition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)