2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

No surprises

HSC
Anyone got any tips for preparation for trials? I have no idea what should I do for economics and geography...AND ENGLISH:/

HSC
For those who r going to have trials/hsc, I got a few english quotes/notes I am willing to give to u
Common Mod: The Crucible
Mod A: Tempest and Hagseed
Mod B: TS Eliot
Mod C: I have an adaptive creative and discursive from Margaret Atwood "Spotty handed Villaness" and "Love and Honour and Pity and Pride and Compassion and Sacrifice" by Nam Lee and "Father and Child" by Gwen Harwood

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
For those who r going to have trials/hsc, I got a few english quotes/notes I am willing to give to u
Common Mod: The Crucible
Mod A: Tempest and Hagseed
Mod B: TS Eliot
Mod C: I have an adaptive creative and discursive from Margaret Atwood "Spotty handed Villaness" and "Love and Honour and Pity and Pride and Compassion and Sacrifice" by Nam Lee and "Father and Child" by Gwen Harwood
wait fr?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
huh.
u legit told me 50-60 and i try going back to our convo but it seems uve deleted it man
how hard is it to be honest and consistent

HSC
I initally did tell 50-60 but I'd reckon that will be too expesnive. Had a second though and agreed that I could sell fro 30 bucks

HSC
well I did wanna help out u guys but nah I realised there is no point to give notes for money or sell any books/resoruces.

dm987

HSC
Mate, u better stop selling or marketing your stuff. This server is solely to help out others and communicating to other students in the cohort. Selling or Marketing your books/resources is not the way... if u want to do that... please stop doing it here.

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Mate, u better stop selling or marketing your stuff. This server is solely to help out others and communicating to other students in the cohort. Selling or Marketing your books/resources is not the way... if u want to do that... please stop doing it here.
bruh this platform can also be used for advertisements n tutoring help,, its not just for communication

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)