2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

kkk579

hello
HSC
Yea but thats the same w everyone tho. I came from a rank 400 school with friends who were absolutely amazing, only issue was, I learnt jack all. Eventually, my parents had enough and we all moved to x, where i encountered the most entitled, racist, nerdish, community imaginable (relative to my old school). I eventually addapted, and progressively was able to assimilate. Now i'm very entitled, slightly nerdish, etc all of the above... but... I got like heaps of friends now which then led me to actually like school
i ain’t ever gonna adapt trust me 😭😭 i’m not the most outgoing person (or outgoing at all actually) so it’s harder for me to become closer with ppl, hence why i don’t have any close friends, mainly just school friends who i only talk to in school and acquaintances

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
i ain’t ever gonna adapt trust me 😭😭 i’m not the most outgoing person (or outgoing at all actually) so it’s harder for me to become closer with ppl, hence why i don’t have any close friends, mainly just school friends who i only talk to in school and acquaintances
I wasn't either. i knew my hs friends in my old hs since kindie. I wasn't also very outgoing at first (although I somehow made helllllaaa drama when I first came ngl). You just gotta learnt to adapt bro. theres no other way to become more comfortable in the school.

kkk579

hello
HSC
I wasn't either. i knew my hs friends in my old hs since kindie. I wasn't also very outgoing at first (although I somehow made helllllaaa drama when I first came ngl). You just gotta learnt to adapt bro. theres no other way to become more comfortable in the school.
the ppl at this school r too hard to be friends with most of them suck. there’s a whole group of girls that do nothing but fucking shit talk ppl so i would rather not talk to them (funny enough they r also the ones in my english class)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
the ppl at this school r too hard to be friends with most of them suck. there’s a whole group of girls that do nothing but fucking shit talk ppl so i would rather not talk to them (funny enough they r also the ones in my english class)
damn bro what if someone said u suck too 😭

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
you dont gotta be in their friend group. idt i actually have any friends in my commerce but I dont have too much of an issue w it

kkk579

hello
HSC
you dont gotta be in their friend group. idt i actually have any friends in my commerce but I dont have too much of an issue w it
honestly i couldn’t care less abt whether i have friends in english or not but the bad thing is that we have group assessments so i’m kinda screwed plus i don’t think those mean girls like me cos once i said that there were real weird for like switching boyfriends amongst their friend group or some shit with out knowing they were pretty close by 💀💀

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
yeah wouldn’t be surprised i’m not the most entertaining person but i cant be THAT BAD given there r ppl who get along well with me
ngl this drama ab selectives makes me happy I didnt go the mile to sit the hast last yr. I was going for girra and chats too 💀 💀

nsw..wollongong

HSC
there’s two friend groups (1 boy group 1 girl group) who legit date each other and like fucking rotate boyfriends it’s so weird i’ve never seen anything like it i’m telling u
its fine just distance urself from them, don't let them bother u

nsw..wollongong

HSC
i don’t have anyone to go with for the group assessment 😭😭 also i’m pre sure there’s ppl at my school that alr don’t like me so rip cos they got the impression that i didn’t like them
nah who cares honestly, don't pay heed to it
it doesn't rlly matter if they don't like u, try not to make it seem like ur bothered by it otherwise they'll just do more

kkk579

hello
HSC
i was planning of applying for fort st. i was gonna apply last year but didn’t think i’d make it so i didn’t bother. thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)