• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2023 HSC chat (6 Viewers)

kkk579

hello
HSC
wait what can't you jsut email then ask for like their phone number or whatever
i’m gonna be honest i just don’t wanna talk to that person in general LMAO

i just asked the teacher to assign me to a random group so i don’t have to go asking around 😭😭 i told her not to place me in the group that said no to me tho cos they’d probably be sussed out

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
i’m gonna be honest i just don’t wanna talk to that person in general LMAO

i just asked the teacher to assign me to a random group so i don’t have to go asking around 😭😭 i told her not to place me in the group that said no to me tho cos they’d probably be sussed out
So you're complaining about being put in a group (out of your control) for a school assessment task with someone that won't be present until near the due date + you're complaining about communication issues in regards to reaching out to said person and practicing for the task (which as others have stated, there are ways to do this), yet you 'just don’t wanna talk to that person in general'. Like what, sorry but this seems like a you issue then

kkk579

hello
HSC
So you're complaining about being put in a group (out of your control) for a school assessment task with someone that won't be present until near the due date + you're complaining about communication issues in regards to reaching out to said person and practicing for the task (which as others have stated, there are ways to do this), yet you 'just don’t wanna talk to that person in general'. Like what, sorry but this seems like a you issue then
Yeah it was all excuses cos i didn’t wanna go with that one person. Who would want to go with someone they dislike? Surely no one would. But i’ll willingly go with anyone else lmao

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Yeah it was all excuses cos i didn’t wanna go with that one person. Who would want to go with someone they dislike? Surely no one would. But i’ll willingly go with anyone else lmao
I'm sure anyone would actually

This won't be your last group project, especially in uni so get used to working with people you don't like

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
why are you guys creating terms and conditions 💀 💀
winning a fight will have no impact on ur lives whatsoever thats not how it works. it'll happen in the future because of the competition so why place a winning system?
it does. I can brag to my friends at school that I won an arguement against a yr 12

nsw..wollongong

HSC
damn wtf, my parents are the opposite they’re pressuring me to get my Ps the second I turn 17 because they don’t want to have to drive me everywhere anymore. Granted I live on a farm so driving is kinda more important
no sm lmfao they pressured me to take the test before i do my trials and tbf I'm grateful for that

carrotsss

HSC
can i adopt one pls
omg sometimes we have potty lambs and they are so fun, they just baa and try to play with you all day it’s so amazing (and they’re like the most loyal animal ever because they think you’re their mum). my dad won’t let us adopt any more though because they ruin the garden :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)