2023 HSC chat (6 Viewers)

Interdice

HSC
Bro you might not believe in Karma but your actions do carry consequences and I'm pretty sure there are rules in uni that ensure that calling people incredibly offensive names will break those rules which could lead into disciplinary action
I don't intend to speak with anyone in uni. I'm gonna be real here. I only care about talking to hot girls. However hot girls don't do comp sci, I asked reddit once about the hottness of girls and they said that I better be okay with being gay. I'm just gonna keep to myself

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
I don't intend to speak with anyone in uni. I'm gonna be real here. I only care about talking to hot girls. However hot girls don't do comp sci, I asked reddit once about the hottness of girls and they said that I better be okay with being gay. I'm just gonna keep to myself
ur def trolling atp

Interdice

HSC
Do you have adhd?
My parents have a stigma against it. So I never got tested. I got tetsted once when I was 5 but they said I didn't have it. I used to have conseoulrs throughout pirmary school and I can't concentrate at all so i'm pretty sure I hav eit

carrotsss

HSC
Idk if ur trolling or not but chill, if those kids are really as bad at maths as you say then they will get absolutely destroyed by trials and you can easily make up for any mark losses with that.

And also, trust me, living your entire life alone will not make you happy, and nor will spending your entire life without any purpose/job sitting at home all day. It’s well documented psychologically that isolating yourself is extremely bad for your mental health and is pretty much just guaranteed depression.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Idk if ur trolling or not but chill, if those kids are really as bad at maths as you say then they will get absolutely destroyed by trials and you can easily make up for any mark losses with that.

And also, trust me, living your entire life alone will not make you happy, and nor will spending your entire life without any purpose/job sitting at home all day. It’s well documented psychologically that isolating yourself is extremely bad for your mental health and is pretty much just guaranteed depression.
stfu and go do english

Interdice

HSC

Okay. I was actaully really angry at chemistry and physics. I was also a bit angry at software. This assignment is a PITA, however it is a one nighter assignment.

Okay but I don't care about anyone. I know I'm sounding edgy, but apart from my parents, grandparents and my dear siblings I care about no one. I can't form proper relationships with people. In year 6 I had a few friends. We even hung out. Although after year 6 ended I ghosted them all and stopped caring the instant year 7 started. Even now I don't care about my friends. I tell them on a regular basis that I would abandon the 5 years I knew them for a night with a hot sexy girl. And they know I'm not kidding.

I actually care a little bit about sexy girls. They're really hot and the onlly people in school I actually care about. However conversations with them never last longer than 2 minutes and are super awkwaerd. Yes I tried. Also I fail to see why hot girls would hang out with the creepy dude in the back of the classroom. Because that's how they perceive me. And quite frankly, I like being the creepy guy in the corner. I don't have to deal with the complex politics of high school and acting like a(n?) eunuch with his dick sawed off.

Seriosly social interactoins are just stressful. I can't fathom acting like that for 6 hours a day. And they're just as creepy pieces of shits as me. Once during class I was seated behind the popular kids, and they were bragging about filming a sexually changed video about a girl and selling it. Then they went right back to those girls and sucked up to them. Damn that's political. That was just beautiful to watch as suddenly my peers felt like actual people instead of caricatures of those tv jocks. IT was beautiful taht they were actual people and I even gained some newfound respect for them.

I fail to undertand how poeple act "normal". I used to have more friends however they all abandoned me in early year 11 because I kept on talking about all the girls I wanted to fuck for hours on end and didn't shut up. And quite frankly that's all I wanted to talk about. Also the dudes who hang otu with girls. i don't understand how they do it. How can they keep their dick under control? Serioulsy they act as if they don't feel like fucking teh hot gilrs. Because those girls are so hot. I wish I stood a chance with them. I asked one once how he didn't feel like fucking them 24/7 but I think he told them because they all girls glare at me lol.

Anyway the point I'm trying to make is that I have no desire to act like an actual human being and would rather just live like a loner. I just want money, video games and prostitutes.

chilli 412

oo la la
HSC
Okay. I was actaully really angry at chemistry and physics. I was also a bit angry at software. This assignment is a PITA, however it is a one nighter assignment.

Okay but I don't care about anyone. I know I'm sounding edgy, but apart from my parents, grandparents and my dear siblings I care about no one. I can't form proper relationships with people. In year 6 I had a few friends. We even hung out. Although after year 6 ended I ghosted them all and stopped caring the instant year 7 started. Even now I don't care about my friends. I tell them on a regular basis that I would abandon the 5 years I knew them for a night with a hot sexy girl. And they know I'm not kidding.

I actually care a little bit about sexy girls. They're really hot and the onlly people in school I actually care about. However conversations with them never last longer than 2 minutes and are super awkwaerd. Yes I tried. Also I fail to see why hot girls would hang out with the creepy dude in the back of the classroom. Because that's how they perceive me. And quite frankly, I like being the creepy guy in the corner. I don't have to deal with the complex politics of high school and acting like a(n?) eunuch with his dick sawed off.

Seriosly social interactoins are just stressful. I can't fathom acting like that for 6 hours a day. And they're just as creepy pieces of shits as me. Once during class I was seated behind the popular kids, and they were bragging about filming a sexually changed video about a girl and selling it. Then they went right back to those girls and sucked up to them. Damn that's political. That was just beautiful to watch as suddenly my peers felt like actual people instead of caricatures of those tv jocks. IT was beautiful taht they were actual people and I even gained some newfound respect for them.

I fail to undertand how poeple act "normal". I used to have more friends however they all abandoned me in early year 11 because I kept on talking about all the girls I wanted to fuck for hours on end and didn't shut up. And quite frankly that's all I wanted to talk about. Also the dudes who hang otu with girls. i don't understand how they do it. How can they keep their dick under control? Serioulsy they act as if they don't feel like fucking teh hot gilrs. Because those girls are so hot. I wish I stood a chance with them. I asked one once how he didn't feel like fucking them 24/7 but I think he told them because they all girls glare at me lol.

Anyway the point I'm trying to make is that I have no desire to act like an actual human being and would rather just live like a loner. I just want money, video games and prostitutes.
ok

dav53521

HSC
You can probably live your life that way however, that is an incredibly destructive and miserable way to live you should probably try to steer away from that sort of life and try to improve yourself or seek some help because that is not a very positive way to live and while you think you'll be happy my bet is that you in the long run you will not be happy.

I understand that social interactions can be quite stressful as I am quite introverted and do find it hard to talk to others including my close friends at times. However, I have kept friends and do continue to talk to them even though we all moved onto different paths in lives and the way I kept them is by talking to them and not telling them their replaceable because a good friend is not as they should and hopefully will support you even during tough times and you should do the same to them. Also another thing is that a lot of people are uncomfortable with intimate topics like that I understand that you like talking about it however, most likely reason why your friends left you is because they felt very uncomfortable so maybe lay off those topics around them.

Also there is no true definition of a "normal" human but most people choose to not base their lives off money, video games and other more intermate pleasures as there is more to life then that and I would recommend exploring outside of those areas. It doesn't have to be sports or other quote-on-quote popular stuff like personally I'm pretty nerdy as I like computers, anime and other nerdy stuff and I don't mind as I enjoy those things and I know people who also enjoy those things and I talk to them about it and some of the best conversations I've ever had came out of those things because I found friends who either enjoy that stuff or just accept it and understand that I'm like that and we talk about other stuff.

Interdice

HSC
You can probably live your life that way however, that is an incredibly destructive and miserable way to live you should probably try to steer away from that sort of life and try to improve yourself or seek some help because that is not a very positive way to live and while you think you'll be happy my bet is that you in the long run you will not be happy.

I understand that social interactions can be quite stressful as I am quite introverted and do find it hard to talk to others including my close friends at times. However, I have kept friends and do continue to talk to them even though we all moved onto different paths in lives and the way I kept them is by talking to them and not telling them their replaceable because a good friend is not as they should and hopefully will support you even during tough times and you should do the same to them. Also another thing is that a lot of people are uncomfortable with intimate topics like that I understand that you like talking about it however, most likely reason why your friends left you is because they felt very uncomfortable so maybe lay off those topics around them.

Also there is no true definition of a "normal" human but most people choose to not base their lives off money, video games and other more intermate pleasures as there is more to life then that and I would recommend exploring outside of those areas. It doesn't have to be sports or other quote-on-quote popular stuff like personally I'm pretty nerdy as I like computers, anime and other nerdy stuff and I don't mind as I enjoy those things and I know people who also enjoy those things and I talk to them about it and some of the best conversations I've ever had came out of those things because I found friends who either enjoy that stuff or just accept it and understand that I'm like that and we talk about other stuff.
But my friends now are pretty comfortable with my "weirdness". I have a hentai discord and I message them pcitures of hot asian girls I find on Tinder. They don't really seem to mind. They beg me to stop but they aren't doing anythign about it. If I want to actually talk to people, I prefer reddit honestly. I prefer to talk about computers and anime on reddit than with my friends.

In uni i would like to focus on getting fit and getting decent grades so I can go to Los Angeles, and live in a proper country. My leisure time will be spent jerking off, playing video games, watching anime and fucking around on forums. Unless there are extremely hot waifus in uni who are willing to be freeuse, I see no reason to change

dav53521

HSC
But my friends now are pretty comfortable with my "weirdness". I have a hentai discord and I message them pcitures of hot asian girls I find on Tinder. They don't really seem to mind. They beg me to stop but they aren't doing anythign about it. If I want to actually talk to people, I prefer reddit honestly. I prefer to talk about computers and anime on reddit than with my friends.
Your friends begging you to stop is a sign that they care about you and actually want you to improve and break out of this pretty depressing habit so do try to break out of it. Also I find it pretty disappointing to see how you treat them as they could easily have just left you but they choose to stay with you which is something significant as nothing is forcing them to stay with you and hopefully one day you realize this and appreciate them and what they have tried to do.

Also online people aren't truly your friends they may be fun people to chat with however, they aren't actual friends. Also there are plenty of reasons to change as there is so much more to life and uni provides opportunities to explore them with stuff like different societies so maybe try them out you'll never know. Also have an offline life it'll help you trust me I spend a lot of time on the internet and I sometimes feel lonely as in the end you're just looking at a screen and talking with people who are likely to disappear one day and probably don't care as much about you as your irl friends.

Last edited:

Interdice

HSC
You're friends begging you to stop is a sign that they care about you and actually want you to improve and break out of this pretty depressing habit so do try to break out of it. Also I find it pretty disappointing to see how you treat them as they could easily have just left you but they choose to stay with you which is something significant as nothing is forcing them to stay with you and hopefully one day you realize this and appreciate them and what they have tried to do.

Also online people aren't truly your friends they may be fun people to chat with however, they aren't actual friends. Also there are plenty of reasons to change as there is so much more to life and uni provides opportunities to explore them with stuff like different societies so maybe try them out you'll never know. Also have an offline life it'll help you trust me I spend a lot of time on the internet and I sometimes feel lonely as in the end you're just looking at a screen and talking with people who are likely to disappear one day and probably don't care as much about you as your irl friends.
I mean you have a point. But it isn't that deep. They are my friends because they find me amusing. They admit it themselves. They used to beg me to stop. Now they just accepted it and let it happen.

One of them even shows the other students my hentai filled discord account along with my name, and the screenshops of hot Asian girls I find on Tinder which i send to him. he even showed the Asian kid at my school. XD. I even asked him to stop showing the other students, but he refuses claiming it's funny, and the only reason I'm not blocked. Personally I don't give a fuck about the other student's opinions of me so I'm not really doign anything about it.

I wouldn't say that they care. Also I'm happy that I'm accepted even as a degenerate among them. I feel good that I can act like my true self around them and speak as if I'm on 4chan. It's a nice luxury.

Look Ima be real buddy. I never had friends my entire life. SOme of my earlierst memories were avoiding the other students at preschool or kindergarden. Even my mother tells me that I used to cry whenever my cousins came over when I was 3. I really don't like hanging around people. I just don't. I see my friends as nothing more than reddit or 4chan but with a face and instant response.

Hot sexy girls on the other hand would be pretty nice, however there is no way in hell I'm ever gonna meet them. I don't want to date white girls. They're not my type. I considerr them blacklisted. Although hapa girls are fine. I mean I hate bars and parties. I hate social interactions and in family gatherings I sit in the corner and read reddit the entire time. Tell me where a computer science major can meet hot asian waifus and maybe I'll consider being a more functioning human being. And no I don't want to befirend a shit ton of boring normal people just to get a 10 percent shot at one waifu. I want a reliable source of hot waifus and I want them to be easy. But such a place dones't exist.

dav53521

HSC
I mean you have a point. But it isn't that deep. They are my friends because they find me amusing. They admit it themselves. They used to beg me to stop. Now they just accepted it and let it happen.

One of them even shows the other students my hentai filled discord account along with my name, and the screenshops of hot Asian girls I find on Tinder which i send to him. he even showed the Asian kid at my school. XD. I even asked him to stop showing the other students, but he refuses claiming it's funny, and the only reason I'm not blocked. Personally I don't give a fuck about the other student's opinions of me so I'm not really doign anything about it.

I wouldn't say that they care. Also I'm happy that I'm accepted even as a degenerate among them. I feel good that I can act like my true self around them and speak as if I'm on 4chan. It's a nice luxury.

Look Ima be real buddy. I never had friends my entire life. SOme of my earlierst memories were avoiding the other students at preschool or kindergarden. Even my mother tells me that I used to cry whenever my cousins came over when I was 3. I really don't like hanging around people. I just don't. I see my friends as nothing more than reddit or 4chan but with a face and instant response.

Hot sexy girls on the other hand would be pretty nice, however there is no way in hell I'm ever gonna meet them. I don't want to date white girls. They're not my type. I considerr them blacklisted. Although hapa girls are fine. I mean I hate bars and parties. I hate social interactions and in family gatherings I sit in the corner and read reddit the entire time. Tell me where a computer science major can meet hot asian waifus and maybe I'll consider being a more functioning human being. And no I don't want to befirend a shit ton of boring normal people just to get a 10 percent shot at one waifu. I want a reliable source of hot waifus and I want them to be easy. But such a place dones't exist.
Tbh if women, explicit materials and money is the only reason why you're functioning then that's an incredibly sad life and I would recommend to change and try to make some friends or people and try to see them in a differently light. I have friends who can act in a degenerate manner even so they know limits and don't treat me as a web form with a face which has allowed me to talk to them and be around them. While you may claim that it is impossible for you to make good proper friends I'll say that trying to make friends is better then living a miserable life on the internet.

Trust me on this as I spend a lot of time on the internet chatting with people, watching anime, youtube or browsing the web and I have a pretty bad habit of assuming a lot of people I have to deal with hate me or want to deal with me as little as possible which has led me to somewhat isolate myself from others. So I know it's really something that should be avoided as in the end real friends are not the same as internet friends as internet friends can disappear as eventually they'll stop using the internet to chat and probably don't care that much about you as all you truely are to them is just somebody behind a screen they barely know. But with real friends they'll stay so appreciate them and don't think they're and tell them replaceable because they're not and you should really realize that now or in the near future before you destroy yourself and any chance of a proper friendship as real friends will defiantly help you through tough times because that's what good friends do.

So I do encourage you to not continue going down the path I'm already somewhat in and try to change (which you'll never know is possible until you truly actual try) and uni does present the opportunity for this as there's activities like societies and other uni events and you can use them to explore yourself and actually enjoy life. So try to break free of the idea that women is the only thing worthwhile in the world and explore make friends, find new hobbies/interests and improve yourself because they will hopefully allow you to turn over a new leaf.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)