2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

HSC
I hope that this guy is a troll...

If not, since he doesn't seem to listen to anyone, let this person act as a warning to everyone else what happens when you let your perception of the world be solely dictated by the internet.

stop the elitism and dehumanisation of others. you seem to think that other people aren't worth your time because they don't like you. maybe if that's the case with everyone you need to work on your own attitude.

nsw..wollongong

HSC

If not, since he doesn't seem to listen to anyone, let this person act as a warning to everyone else what happens when you let your perception of the world be solely dictated by the internet.

stop the elitism and dehumanisation of others. you seem to think that other people aren't worth your time because they don't like you. maybe if that's the case with everyone you need to work on your own attitude.
i think if we continue paying attention to him, we're just giving him what he wants

Interdice

HSC

@Interdice
I'm happier being a loser than I ever was as not a loser honestly.

IN year 6 and 10 I tried being a normal person. It was so boring pretending to care for my friends. I'll admit it was fun having people to hang out with. But it is more fun jerking off, playing games and even studying math for fun. If I want friends I have my brother who's pretty fun to hang out with. He's pretty cool and I actually care about him.

I struggle to empathize with people. My parents say I have a low sense of empahty and I'm inclined to agree with them. I can never get along with people. My friends say my immediate precence is creepy. I'm only sad I won't get with asian girls. I'm very very sad.

TLDR: I made up my mind, and it's even more made up after reading ur comments

Interdice

HSC

idc about their opinions. I only want asian waifus.

Besides I'm too hard on myself. There still are some students who like me in my school. When I went to the other english class, a few students waved to me. When I didn't know where the room was, a hot sexy asian girl offered to walk me there.

I'm very silent at school. People have no idea who I am.

SmolBrain

HSC
I'm happier being a loser than I ever was as not a loser honestly.

IN year 6 and 10 I tried being a normal person. It was so boring pretending to care for my friends. I'll admit it was fun having people to hang out with. But it is more fun jerking off, playing games and even studying math for fun. If I want friends I have my brother who's pretty fun to hang out with. He's pretty cool and I actually care about him.

I struggle to empathize with people. My parents say I have a low sense of empahty and I'm inclined to agree with them. I can never get along with people. My friends say my immediate precence is creepy. I'm only sad I won't get with asian girls. I'm very very sad.

TLDR: I made up my mind, and it's even more made up after reading ur comments
whats jerking off? is a video game? maybe you could try less exposure to video games slowly and try to learn a new hobby that doesnt involve technology, also I understand stuff like genshin are really addictive but it's important to know that if it gets too bad it can interfere with your living.

Interdice

HSC
whats jerking off? is a video game? maybe you could try less exposure to video games slowly and try to learn a new hobby that doesnt involve technology, also I understand stuff like genshin are really addictive but it's important to know that if it gets too bad it can interfere with your living.
are u fr? Look you're young almost the age of my little brother. Please don't read my previous posts. And don't think about them They aren't indicative of a real male human teenager. I'm sure most of them are "better"

And no. I will not change. Personal decision. I've made up my mind, and ur making me make up my mind even more

Interdice

HSC
don't pay attention to me 😔 I'm... I'm just a loser 😱🥺
because... I'm not like the other boys. i guess u could say... I'm, I'm different 🥺🥺🥺
What? She's 15 rn. I'm not in the buisness of trumitizing 15 year olds. If she's not kidding about knowing what jerking off is, she should hop of.

And yes I am objectively very different from my peers. I fit in with almost none of them

SmolBrain

HSC
are u fr? Look you're young almost the age of my little brother. Please don't read my previous posts. And don't think about them They aren't indicative of a real male human teenager. I'm sure most of them are "better"

And no. I will not change. Personal decision. I've made up my mind, and ur making me make up my mind even more
wtf is that
i searched it up.

Interdice

HSC
istg these anime video games names have gotten weirder and weirder
Look. When I made those posts I was in a very bad mood. From failing my Physics exam(again). Now I got a decent Extension math mark, so I feel bad tramitizing young teens. Let's let this slide. And I'm not changign. You can't convince me

And fuck Physics

carrotsss

HSC
What? She's 15 rn. I'm not in the buisness of trumitizing 15 year olds. If she's not kidding about knowing what jerking off is, she should hop of.

And yes I am objectively very different from my peers. I fit in with almost none of them
lmao bs a 15 yr old doesn't know what jerking off is, ppl in my school were talking about it at like 12 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)