2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Interdice

HSC
oh wait i finally know what interdice means now πŸ˜‚ (what did he do i only saw his post on how bad his maths class is)
I dont know what my username means. I made it up on the spot one day.

I went on a kinda racist and sexist rant on how sexy asian girls are, I think, and argued with everyone here. I think the mods removed it. No regrets. I just said the truth

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
nah they do offer it but they're so secretive about it. literally no one in my grade is accelerated tho, no one knew abt it but some of the younger grades are accel. in math.
lmaooo
in my school so many people in the grade below are doing accelerated subjects + theres like like four more subjects than what i had the option to do when i got to pick them its crazy.

anonymoushehe

HSC
nah they do offer it but they're so secretive about it. literally no one in my grade is accelerated tho, no one knew abt it but some of the younger grades are accel. in math.
that's literally the same for me I only found out about it a few days ago after my school released their annual report from last year πŸ’€

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
lmaooo
in my school so many people in the grade below are doing accelerated subjects + theres like like four more subjects than what i had the option to do when i got to pick them its crazy.
huh. My school wants to stop accel subjects altogether

nsw..wollongong

HSC
yeah my school wants to stop math accel. (literally the only accel. subject we have lmfao) bc parents started complaining

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)