2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

Rattlehead15

HSC
pretty well actually. i know my text rlly well for common mod so I'm happy. I am so nervous for paper 2 and chem tomorrow tho. it's gonna be my biggest exam day so far.
Damn bro chem and english on the same day? Does your school care about the willingness to live of its students?

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
y'all i secretly got access to my parent's email and i was looking through my dad's photos and there's a fucking photo of my sibling & i at a harvard med building
i think i dodged a bullet
LMAOOOOO istg you’ve been to every top unis in the world

Investment-Banker

HSC
For people that did the english advanced paper 1 catholic trial, what did you think of it??
I think Paper 1 was as smooth as it could’ve been. Unseen texts were predicatable (same sort of stories every time) and the essay question was easy to adapt to, maybe because my prepared essay was through the Marxist lens. Paper 2 tomorrow is probably going to be a shit show but we’ll see.

graceluvsA's

HSC
I think Paper 1 was as smooth as it could’ve been. Unseen texts were predicatable (same sort of stories every time) and the essay question was easy to adapt to, maybe because my prepared essay was through the Marxist lens. Paper 2 tomorrow is probably going to be a shit show but we’ll see.
Text 5 was really confusing and I said it was the search for meaning in religion or something don't remember. The essay question saved my life, my prescribed text is the Merchant of Venice and my thesis was on value so I just changed whenever I said value to desire ohh yee :headbang: . Did you do 1984? Applying a marxist lens to that text is amazing, do you do his ext or is Marxism just a personal interest?

Investment-Banker

HSC
Text 5 was really confusing and I said it was the search for meaning in religion or something don't remember. The essay question saved my life, my prescribed text is the Merchant of Venice and my thesis was on value so I just changed whenever I said value to desire ohh yee :headbang: .
Tried to steer clear of “religion” for text 5, and instead focus on the pursuit of Truth and spiritual fulfilment in giving individuals meaning in their lives. For extended response, we did The Crucible, basically did the same thing though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)