2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

Investment-Banker

HSC
i hope they do 👺
MISS GIRL SHOWED UP TO MY MATH TRIAL WITH HER NEAT ASS NOTES WITH HIGHLIGHTED TRIANGLES AND TRIG GRAPHS LOOKING LIKE SOME ARTIST DREW THEM and I've never felt like shit more in my life
People making notes for math makes no sense to me.
Does no one store information in their brains anymore?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
HE SAID PEDESTRIAN BUT NOT REALLY BUT ITS STILL BAD BECAUSE A YEAR 8 WHO DECIDED TO COME ON THE FORUM TEN YEARS EARLY TO LEARN HIS MOD C ESSAY COULD POSSIBLY SEE IT AND GET TRAUMATISED THEN APPLY FOR EAS AND ETC ETC

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
People making notes for math makes no sense to me.
Does no one store information in their brains anymore?
I agree. Making some for maybe proofs or something might be useful rarely here and there, but it takes away from the component of critical thinking and rather strictly forces students to just do questions linearly- i.e. expect them to be exactly the same in method. whilst this may work for people in the hsc who work endlessly day and night, its realistically not rlly efficient at all. Just listen in closely in ur classses and facilitate that knowledge by going through some questions.

carrotsss

HSC
HE SAID PEDESTRIAN BUT NOT REALLY BUT ITS STILL BAD BECAUSE A YEAR 8 WHO DECIDED TO COME ON THE FORUM TEN YEARS EARLY TO LEARN HIS MOD C ESSAY COULD POSSIBLY SEE IT AND GET TRAUMATISED THEN APPLY FOR EAS AND ETC ETC
ppl assume year 8s are way more innocent than they actually are, people said so much insane stuff when i was in year 8 like

carrotsss

HSC
I agree. Making some for maybe proofs or something might be useful rarely here and there, but it takes away from the component of critical thinking and rather strictly forces students to just do questions linearly- i.e. expect them to be exactly the same in method. whilst this may work for people in the hsc who work endlessly day and night, its realistically not rlly efficient at all. Just listen in closely in ur classses and facilitate that knowledge by going through some questions.
yeah learning maths methodically isn't very effective imo. like its still possible to do well, but if u have good critical thinking skills it takes way less time to learn stuff, you get much better at answering unfamiliar questions and just in general you get good at doing hard qs.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
i dont mean to be rude but how tf have you got like 300 posts in like a week, ru ok
uh look, i have a bad habit of getting overly obsessed with things when i find them, and given that im in the middle of trials and wanted some help - then found a thriving community of sad people like me - decided to have some fun and keep going with it

thats my ted talk

carrotsss

HSC
uh look, i have a bad habit of getting overly obsessed with things when i find them, and given that im in the middle of trials and wanted some help - then found a thriving community of sad people like me - decided to have some fun and keep going with it

thats my ted talk
thats valid for egtting obsessed with thinga when u find them (lowkey probably undiagnosed autism gang !!)but actually using threads like this in the middle of trials makes it easy to waste tons of time so its not rlly ideal lmao save it for afterwards

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
thanks, you just made me feel better for having no notes :D

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
memorising English essays is the worst, I need to learn everything within the next few days 😭

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
thats valid for egtting obsessed with thinga when u find them (lowkey probably undiagnosed autism gang !!)but actually using threads like this in the middle of trials makes it easy to waste tons of time so its not rlly ideal lmao save it for afterwards
ummmm yeah its probably not healthy to do rn but ive done my two practice papers today and idkkk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)