2023 HSC chat (1 Viewer)

aulinia

HSC
Im ngl covid messed up my concept of time sm, i still feel like im in year 9 and the fact that we’re gonna be in uni next year is something i cant grasp 😭 i never believed time flying in high school till it happened to me

thesadghost77~_~

HSC
Im ngl covid messed up my concept of time sm, i still feel like im in year 9 and the fact that we’re gonna be in uni next year is something i cant grasp 😭 i never believed time flying in high school till it happened to me

right??? covid to me seems like a blur, like in the moment it felt so slow, but now it seems like it went so fast and im already doing hsc

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
our free life trial is almost over, we're gonna have to use adult opal cards and pay taxes when we get jobs and vote in the next elections 💀
you people r old. Next thing yk, 'son, how does skype work again? Is it this button? *manages to completely destroy the computer*' 'i'm too old for this crap'

Last edited:

raspberriesandpears

HSC
exactly!! i'm not ready for my childhood to be over. the hsc has seemed like this big foreign thing for my whole life and now i'm doing it i don't know what to do with myself!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)