2023 HSC chat (2 Viewers)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
I am just a year 12 student. I didn't know they put so much responsibility on us to check when we have our own exams!
I might get my parents to complain to the nesa, and hopefully, they give me a better atar for not telling me, because it is there fault for not contacting me. They are so disorganised!
100% man I can’t believe that they put you into this position
Luckily my school hosts sleepovers the nights before trials and we get free breakfast then do the exam
Sometimes the teachers help us in the exam hall because it’s unfair otherwise since it’s three hours long

ATAR + Life = 99.95

HSC
That sounds great!
I wish my school did that, because then I can make sure I get to my exam on time, so I can get a good mark, instead of missing the exam

carrotsss

HSC
Speaking about trials, this morning I just had my math trial hsc exam and I didn't realise it was in the morning until my friend texted me.
I thought it was this afternoon, so I slept in.
Anyway, I made it to the exam, but I was nearly two hours late! I ended up answering the multiple choice section as well as a couple of short answer questions.
Will they moderate my mark to take into account that I was late? I don't want it to affect my mark, because it wasn't my fault, because no one reminded me I had an exam this morning.
sorry, it’s your responsibility and neither your school nor NESA will give you leeway for it

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Speaking about trials, this morning I just had my math trial hsc exam and I didn't realise it was in the morning until my friend texted me.
I thought it was this afternoon, so I slept in.
Anyway, I made it to the exam, but I was nearly two hours late! I ended up answering the multiple choice section as well as a couple of short answer questions.
Will they moderate my mark to take into account that I was late? I don't want it to affect my mark, because it wasn't my fault, because no one reminded me I had an exam this morning.
How tf do you do this

First you don't know when your HSC timetable
Then you don't know your trial timetable

Nice

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
every time i see a long response higher than 5 marks in a science exam i want to kms
ikr - when I started the exam I kept on writing little notes in the margin for each 4/5/6/7 marker and flicking to the next question - by the time I got to the end of the paper I think I had skipped half the paper because I didn't want to answer high mark qs 😭

surely a universal collective human experience

corpsepose

HSC
get fucking keen son.

got mine too. goodluck shouldnt be too bad. lit worlds has to be split this year, can't be a 25 mark critical.
lol anything except what i just did is ok. wow that was awful. i struggle so much with creative writing

corpsepose

HSC
I am just a year 12 student. I didn't know they put so much responsibility on us to check when we have our own exams!
I might get my parents to complain to the nesa, and hopefully, they give me a better atar for not telling me, because it is there fault for not contacting me. They are so disorganised!
chat is this real

i’m not a fan of the HSC either but dude come on

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
at least steal all the resources and then leave 😭
that's my plan: get friendly, get the notes, run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)