2023ers send me all your resources (1 Viewer)

WeiWeiMan

HSC
does anybody have mastering hsc mathematics (mx1 and advanced) that I may be able to buy from them? preferably a textbook?
from looking at the mx2 mastering math books, i reckon the advanced ones are gonna be way too hard for advanced (unless it's chill unlike the mx2 challenge questions)

hafsah_

HSC
I've got notes for Richard, so I'll send it through through dm if u wanted
edit: they've got a mix of richard and pacino quotes tho, so let me know if thats okay
edit 2: and also how'd u alr know what texts ur gonna be doing for the whole year??? my teacher only told us the texts the day before we were due to study them 😭
OMGG can I please have them too 😭

Thank you smm

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
from looking at the mx2 mastering math books, i reckon the advanced ones are gonna be way too hard for advanced (unless it's chill unlike the mx2 challenge questions)
they had by parts & reduction formula in there for integration and a factorisation for am-gm in the algebra topic for prelim LOOL

Pedupadu

HSC
lol im doing the exact same eng adv texts as you. can you pls send your resources for adv eng. thx

sarli0

HSC
Please DM me if you want to exchange top selective school resource drive.

rubypinky:)

HSC
I've done the following units that I'm willing to give to anyone who wants them (warning: I don't have much for some stuff)

English adv: (mostly just essays I've written)
Common module: Merchant of Venice​
Module A: John Donne and W;t​
Module B: Artist of the floating world​
English ext 1: Worlds of upheaval (essay) and literary worlds (very very basic notes)

Modern:
Very detailed (probably too detailed) notes for Core, USSR, Conflict in Europe, and half-finished notes for Apartheid​
Comprehensive historians sheet for the above 4 units​
Legal:
150-question revision Blooket for Crime (excluding young offenders and international crime)​
Paragraphs for World Order, Family and Crime​
History extension:
Section 1 Key Questions document with key historians, context and schools (including quotes)​
Section 2 Napoleon (really don't have much good stuff for this but if you're desperate I can send)​
pls can i have ext english? tysm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)