2024 Academic Comeback: Sproutify 🌿 (1 Viewer)

victor_yan

HSC
The summer holidays is a vital time for all HSC students to get ahead and mentally prepare. The holidays span from 20 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024.
Here's the plan.
Mental Reset
Get ahead with content with my Three Step Learning System.
1. Learn
2. Apply
3. Consolidate

Take brief notes using "Method Notes" and "Question Types Notes" systems.

For more similar posts check out @_sproutify_ on Instagram.

My name is Victor Yan and I graduated 2022 with an ATAR of 99.80. I currently study Law/Computer Science at UNSW. I wasn’t the most naturally gifted student, but I would say I was always an extremely hard working student, ramping it up from year 10. Though at times I studied ‘hard’ not ‘smart.’ Throughout my first year of uni, it became prominent that a well rounded character will best position you to success in your career and life in general. Yet after my year of private tutoring experience, I had realised that most students didn’t understand macro-learning - learning how to learn: the systems required to ensure efficiency and maintain a work life balance. Which is why, I wish to share all the knowledge, experiences and mistakes I have accumulated with high school students. My vision is currently to post infographics and soon start a free email newsletter sharing HSC tips and systems to help students sproutify. Stay tuned for more.🌿

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)