2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (1 Viewer)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
my first hsc assessments are in a week please pray for me guys :cold: i have not touched adv + ext 1 maths because im deathly scared of probability + perms + combs :angel:
Praying for you hennie, you just need to do more of them I know it sucks 🤕

he1nl

HSC
Praying for you hennie, you just need to do more of them I know it sucks 🤕
yes i will try to do lots, the thought of failure scares me though even though its just practice for some reason :frown2: but i will do an advanced or ext 1 paper today!!!! after i study for ancient.... :sleep:

good luck for your exams!!! :hug2:

WeiWeiMan

HSC
lol u right
If you’re doing probability, I’m assuming it’s 2u probability, which is very chill
Perms and combs is decent if you can wrap your head around the stuff (which I still haven’t figured out after hsc alry happened)

he1nl

HSC
If you’re doing probability, I’m assuming it’s 2u probability, which is very chill
Perms and combs is decent if you can wrap your head around the stuff (which I still haven’t figured out after hsc alry happened)
oh nah what i struggle so hard w probability, more than perms + combs lol, and yeah i agree with the second line i feel if you do enough you kinda get the patterns w it

WeiWeiMan

HSC
oh nah what i struggle so hard w probability, more than perms + combs lol, and yeah i agree with the second line i feel if you do enough you kinda get the patterns w it
ig i didn't do enough perms and combs then smh
it should work out in the end since this year's hsc didn't rly have any hard combinatorics
combinatorics is the most garbage topic to do a task on

he1nl

HSC
ig i didn't do enough perms and combs then smh
it should work out in the end since this year's hsc didn't rly have any hard combinatorics
combinatorics is the most garbage topic to do a task on
lol hopefully, i agree its so bad ughh its okay ill cope hopefully

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)