2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (1 Viewer)

mollie.rc

HSC
rip to anyone who doesn't have exam blocks
i love having my days off in between exams to study
same but this wednesday i have investigating science and legal one after the other :((( at least its only one essay subject. rest is pretty good english is last weirdly to give us more time for mod c. my friend in year 11 tho she has 7 exams this week no exam block even worse

zepplu

HSC
same but this wednesday i have investigating science and legal one after the other :((( at least its only one essay subject. rest is pretty good english is last weirdly to give us more time for mod c. my friend in year 11 tho she has 7 exams this week no exam block even worse
good luck dude ive got english module a first but im kinda glad i can just get it over and done with that way

hafsah_

HSC
Do your guys schools have half-yearly exams that aren't assessed?
We got ours moved to the next term but it's from the first day back so I'm lowkey scared (especially for Bio) even though it isn't assessed bc it'll be a reflection of how I'm doing overall.

mollie.rc

HSC
Do your guys schools have half-yearly exams that aren't assessed?
We got ours moved to the next term but it's from the first day back so I'm lowkey scared (especially for Bio) even though it isn't assessed bc it'll be a reflection of how I'm doing overall.
No our half yearlys are assessed does that mean trials is worth a bigger weighting for you?

hafsah_

HSC
Today's Plan:

SOR II:

• Check if all buttons work
  • Add canva link to word doc.
  • Submit the assignment

English Adv:

• Start and Complete body para. 1
  • Complete body para. 2
  • Start and Complete body para. 3
  • Start and Complete body para. 4

I keep procrastinating with English but it's due on Friday at 4 pm and I haven't even handed in a draft which was due last week Wednesday bc I have SOR due today. I'm planning on sending a draft by tonight of my body paragraphs so I can receive feedback by tomorrow and then just edit it from then on. Can someone help me get on the grind please 😭

mollie.rc

HSC
Today's Plan:

SOR II:

• Submit the assignment

English Adv:
  • Complete body para. 2

I keep procrastinating with English but it's due on Friday at 4 pm and I haven't even handed in a draft which was due last week Wednesday bc I have SOR due today. I'm planning on sending a draft by tonight of my body paragraphs so I can receive feedback by tomorrow and then just edit it from then on. Can someone help me get on the grind please 😭
Good luck even if you get one para done and for feedback will help heaps but you can do it get this essay done !!

sainzsgf

HSC
Today's Plan:

SOR II:

• Submit the assignment

English Adv:
  • Complete body para. 2

trust me the hardest part is starting, just smash out your ideas/ quotes/ themes whatever and then you can do it in more detail for each paragraph. pray taraweeh or sm 😭

hafsah_

HSC
trust me the hardest part is starting, just smash out your ideas/ quotes/ themes whatever and then you can do it in more detail for each paragraph. pray taraweeh or sm 😭
Today was the one day I missed taraweeh 😭
I'm gonna try waking up for Tahajjud and stay up to finish off atleast all my body paragraphs.

Thank youu

hafsah_

HSC
Thing is, my teacher wants 4 body paragraphs because we're Advanced 😔

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)