• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (2 Viewers)

he1nl

HSC
dance monkey dance monkey oo oohh ohh gyuys doesn't it just want to make you get a gun and shoot it somewhere

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
dance monkey dance monkey oo oohh ohh gyuys doesn't it just want to make you get a gun and shoot it somewhere
oooh ooooh ahhh ahhh monkey

he1nl

HSC
anyways can smeone motivate me to complete tehe last questoion of my math :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: i did no work today except buy some pens

he1nl

HSC
do it idk
oh my god. that was inspirational, infact, i shed a tear. perhaps two, it was significantly heart wrenching to hear this response. i didn't know you had that much faith in me, or anyone for that matter, and to hear this statement really made me feel welcomed in society. perhaps i shall do my fair bidding, and contribute to the stakes at hand. thank you, kind carrotsss, my heart is overwhelmed with appreciation for your gestures. i think i shall dedicate this question to you. i am so grateful, in fact, that i will do the question posed to me at hand. it's quite surprising, right? me doing a question? unfathomable, i must say. but i shall do what i must, for you have granted me such will. i shall now abide by your biddings, and bow you to express my gratitude. thank you. goodbye!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)