• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (2 Viewers)

rosieohposie

HSC
goal for this week: get my cafs irp done so i'm not doing it the night it's due 🙏 🙏 🙏 (also study for my investigating science test probs but i can wing that easy)
guys my test is tomorrow and all i've done is browse over my notes once i'm so cooked (it's a one period prac task with a writing section i am praying on my yapping skills to carry me through)

hafsah_

HSC
28/05:

Eng
(actually do it unlike the past week)
- Context of Lord Alfred Tennyson
- Context behind 'Lady of Shalott'
- Analysis of 'Lady of Shalott'
- Read over and make notes on the Rubric of Mod B

(didn't do it - maybe today...)

Last edited:

harperissleepy

HSC
how r yall goin w studying
im sm how getting all i need to get done done and its cool coz im a slow asf worker. dont wanna jinx me tho
same I'm so slow ughhhhhhhhh kind of behind in the subjects that actually need me to take notes (Im a lesson or two behind in bio, gonna catch up this weekend, need to revise and add geo notes from lessons earlier in the year, and digitalize my ees notes, plus add to my religion notes a little bit)

I think I need to begin doing topic summaries for math because I'm really fucked for that

hafsah_

HSC
same I'm so slow ughhhhhhhhh kind of behind in the subjects that actually need me to take notes (Im a lesson or two behind in bio, gonna catch up this weekend, need to revise and add geo notes from lessons earlier in the year, and digitalize my ees notes, plus add to my religion notes a little bit)

I think I need to begin doing topic summaries for math because I'm really fucked for that
What maths do you do?

rosieohposie

HSC
i have three whole study periods tomorrow so here are my goals so i don’t forget them when i’m sleeping 🙏

- continue that cafs assignment grind
- do my ext english homework (so i can start my assignment on the weekend. maybe.)
- optional side task: scab food off the food tech class that runs at the same time… churros….

update - i got everything else done but my side task failed, apparently churros are too good to share smh heartbroken

Last edited:

Susu123

HSC
i have three whole study periods tomorrow so here are my goals so i don’t forget them when i’m sleeping 🙏

- continue that cafs assignment grind
- do my ext english homework (so i can start my assignment on the weekend. maybe.)
- optional side task: scab food off the food tech class that runs at the same time… churros….
THREE!?!?
ur god's favourite
good luck tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)