• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 trials (5 Viewers)

jimmorrison12345

HSC
Does anyone have ancient history, history extension or more english advanced trial papers?

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Cleaner version of the ruse ext 2 now has solutions too but not for mc

Last edited:

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
i might be shooting myself in the foot with this, but for maths students i make this comment

i don't want you guys to accuse me of leading you up the garden path with these papers, and by extension all the older stuff on nesa and thsc websites

but taking advise from the 2 students who topped the state in 2023 for maths ext. 1 and 2 who were asked how they did so well, they both said exposure to maths comps and olympiad stuff made it easier to tackle the more challenging questions, and that catapulted them to 1st place

so although it may seem to be a little off-topic, nevertheless i refer you to the aops website https://artofproblemsolving.com/community which has an enormous amount of such material

if you don't have time at this stage to embark on such an adventure, i would recommend the bos trials and entwistle trials which goes a long way towards such exposure, but in much less time

i know some dudes on the hsc exam committee and in a coy non-committal sort of way they kind of agreed with me

jonolad69

HSC
i might be shooting myself in the foot with this, but for maths students i make this comment

i don't want you guys to accuse me of leading you up the garden path with these papers, and by extension all the older stuff on nesa and thsc websites

but taking advise from the 2 students who topped the state in 2023 for maths ext. 1 and 2 who were asked how they did so well, they both said exposure to maths comps and olympiad stuff made it easier to tackle the more challenging questions, and that catapulted them to 1st place

so although it may seem to be a little off-topic, nevertheless i refer you to the aops website https://artofproblemsolving.com/community which has an enormous amount of such material

if you don't have time at this stage to embark on such an adventure, i would recommend the bos trials and entwistle trials which goes a long way towards such exposure, but in much less time

i know some dudes on the hsc exam committee and in a coy non-committal sort of way they kind of agreed with me
why would u be shooting urself in the foot with this

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
why would u be shooting urself in the foot with this
well it was the girl from pymble ladies who topped ext 2 last year who said the past papers can only get you so far, but exposure to the maths comp and olympiad stuff gets you better prepared for the harder questions.

jonolad69

HSC
well it was the girl from pymble ladies who topped ext 2 last year who said the past papers can only get you so far, but exposure to the maths comp and olympiad stuff gets you better prepared for the harder questions.
ah true tywebb im definitely picking up what ur putting down rn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 1)