• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2025 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (3 Viewers)

lolcti

academic liability
HSC
N/A
lol i am so screwed for 4u. my class is literally full of geniuses that already know all the content, then theres me who hasn't even took a look at it.
at least you're smart enough to do it, my school didn't let me bc I wasn't in the top 50 😭

v.tex

HSC
at least you're smart enough to do it, my school didn't let me bc I wasn't in the top 50 😭
I wouldnt say im really smart enough to do it. My school sort of limits the numbers, but most people can really get in. Btw if you really want to do 4u I would really push for it, unless the class is already full. Just say your gonna study your ass off and you think your capable.

lolcti

academic liability
HSC
N/A
I wouldnt say im really smart enough to do it. My school sort of limits the numbers, but most people can really get in. Btw if you really want to do 4u I would really push for it, unless the class is already full. Just say your gonna study your ass off and you think your capable.
Yeah same lolll most people get in, so I'm taking that as a sign not to do it. It's alright though I already have 13u and I don't need math in the future, I'll just use that free study time to band 6 english 😻😻😻

Scrambled

HSC
yo chat am I cooked I haven't even read my English book yet nor caught up on all my maths hw in the holidays (post-prelim burnout got me 3 chapters behind 💀)

v.tex

HSC
yo chat am I cooked I haven't even read my English book yet nor caught up on all my maths hw in the holidays (post-prelim burnout got me 3 chapters behind 💀)
yo this is literally me at the moment aswell 💀

jilly12

HSC
I think I'm the only one in my cohort doing 4 u 💀

jilly12

HSC
my morale and motivation are at an all-time low. I just got my prelims back, they were horrendous.

• Sad
Reactions: oml

oml

HSC
idk bout yall but im like locked innnnn, I got all my assessment booklets thats probs why lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)