• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (10 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
GANG THEY CANCELLED OUR WORK EXPERIENCE LIKE WHATTTT NOW I HAVE TO GO TO SKL NO
(i was planning on skipping work experience n just sit at home - apparently there isnt skl that week)

hellowellohehe

HSC
GANG THEY CANCELLED OUR WORK EXPERIENCE LIKE WHATTTT NOW I HAVE TO GO TO SKL NO
(i was planning on skipping work experience n just sit at home - apparently there isnt skl that week)
omg week 1 work exp was so fun i was in a daycare ur totally missing out i literally cant wait for week 2. where were u planning on going?

jane1820

HSC
omg week 1 work exp was so fun i was in a daycare ur totally missing out i literally cant wait for week 2. where were u planning on going?
Yuck children (sorry)
I was planning on doing it at either an optometry or a primary skl (yes i hate children but the only reason is bc they finish early at 3 instead most jobs at 6 and im not allowed to do anything bc its “confidential”)

IStrokeItDaily69

HSC
N/A
Yuck children (sorry)
I was planning on doing it at either an optometry or a primary skl (yes i hate children but the only reason is bc they finish early at 3 instead most jobs at 6 and im not allowed to do anything bc its “confidential”)
ok bud

serbianwarcriminal

HSC
Hi mate, I'm thinking of doing English Advanced, Maths Ext 1, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Textiles

at first I wanted to choose eng standard but I'm aiming for a good ATAR so I'll just see how I go in Adv, I can always drop down to standard anyway

what about you?
textiles bro r u on crack 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)