• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (4 Viewers)

Bendwhat?_over

HSC

You prob shouldn’t be picking your subjects from just scaling but ok.
You take the HSC course via TAFE, however, you still sit the HSC and hence, still get a HSC mark.
So... I ended up asking my DP about this... she said that it only applies for subjects the school doesn't offer at all.:C

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Say you are correct that most Year 12's think better scaling subjects is the way to go, and therefore doing those 5 subjects, but at what point does that give you the right to call them/ a specfic group of them boring? Did you avoid the line between 'boring' and 'interesting' just by picking modern history? or did you develop this ideal when others chose what you havent? Most selective school students deserve to be there, and they have the brain to know what they want/ would be better for them to pick. Theoretically, they may not pick engineering as they really do think that the five subject would be more beneficial to them then engineering studies which, wouldn't you say, it a valid reason! Still can't see where you earned the right to judge selective students doing A5 for a high atar/ better scaling although they could do something they may be more passionate about. Although it may be their teachers, tutors and school who tell them this, who are they to know better? That's what they were taught, that's what they know, that's what they trust. Calling someone 'boring' for their subject pick? Genuinely pathetic
Not that deep bruh icl. let them hav their opinions lmao.

spiderfan44

HSC
as someone who used to be in single sex, and is now in co-ed. dudes can be quite loud and disruptive in class and it can end up hindering your learning. girls can also be disruptive, but way more prominent in dudes
i still think co-ed is better though. a lot of girls in single sex including myself just didnt know how to interact with men properly. i thought it would be more different but i went into co-ed and realised it was the same as interacting w chicks. a lot of the single sex girls only interacted with men in a romantic sense, and werent able to see that they actually make great friends because they just never interacted in a casual context w them.

Last edited:

spiderfan44

HSC
Say you are correct that most Year 12's think better scaling subjects is the way to go, and therefore doing those 5 subjects, but at what point does that give you the right to call them/ a specfic group of them boring? Did you avoid the line between 'boring' and 'interesting' just by picking modern history? or did you develop this ideal when others chose what you havent? Most selective school students deserve to be there, and they have the brain to know what they want/ would be better for them to pick. Theoretically, they may not pick engineering as they really do think that the five subject would be more beneficial to them then engineering studies which, wouldn't you say, it a valid reason! Still can't see where you earned the right to judge selective students doing A5 for a high atar/ better scaling although they could do something they may be more passionate about. Although it may be their teachers, tutors and school who tell them this, who are they to know better? That's what they were taught, that's what they know, that's what they trust. Calling someone 'boring' for their subject pick? Genuinely pathetic
boringgggggggg

hellowellohehe

HSC
unc ion think its that deep 😭🙏

hellowellohehe

HSC
yes but i dont think any selective school kid would want to go to tafe, considering having asian parents lol..
ik someone who did sydney distance edu for a subject my school didn't offer, and they had pretty good marks and they said it was worth it.

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
it is that deep alpha 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

spiderfan44

HSC
Lil bro weren't you begging for my ig...
why you go from a tangent on how the asian 5 isnt boring where it seems like someone has obviously hit a cord to acting like you dont care once people make fun of you. you arent even in yr 11 yet, why did you get so pressed got damn, go focus on pdhpe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)