2026 HSC CHAT (7 Viewers)

Shavi Masee

HSC
Tbh i agree w ur parents abt doing something alongside ur passions bc its kind of hard getting a career in music (even as a musician if u dont know someone rich lol) or its low paying but for them to decide on the other degree is a bit too much (i think they shouldve said ‘do music but also do something else w it dont just depend on music’ instead of saying ‘do health alongside music’ ykwim?)

but then again they’re ur parents they know u i dont
Yea I kinda understood where they are coming from, they only recommended health because there is a sure future in it that ai can't take over, therefore you'll always have a job + it pays well. I think they just want the best for me, and i'm fine with going for the health!
Like maybe I can do a thesis on the impacts of music in whatever health profession haha

jane1820

HSC
Yea I kinda understood where they are coming from, they only recommended health because there is a sure future in it that ai can't take over, therefore you'll always have a job + it pays well. I think they just want the best for me, and i'm fine with going for the health!
Like maybe I can do a thesis on the impacts of music in whatever health profession haha
THATS ACTUALLY SO SMART TF U CAN GET A PHD W THAT

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
Thats what im saying brother is sad n then he was like ‘i wrote two paragraphs’ BROTHER WHERE DID U WRITE THEM? R U HALLUCINATING 😭
plus dms too, what else am i meant to say i told them roughly the no. of questions, what it's gonna be like, resources to use, tips that i personally used etc. like what more am i meant to say bru
Screenshot 2024-08-10 185500.pngScreenshot 2024-08-10 185516.pngScreenshot 2024-08-10 185527.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 5)