2026 HSC CHAT (12 Viewers)

watermelon00F

HSC
your parents will be proud of you regardless if they see youre trying hard. i think a better way to "give back" to your parents, or at least something that is equally important is to spend time with them and talk with them. i hang out with my dad and mum as much as i can, i talk with them, they appreciate it, as do i. i talk with them about how im going in school, how theyre doing in work, they appreciate that. let them know you love them, theyll appreciate that. your parents will be more happy if you love them and hang out with them, more than a one off state rank.
well said

spiderfan44

HSC
i felt very guilty when my parents moved me to a expensive private school so i wanna "give back" by studying hard and getting a high atar. aiming to get state rank for math..
also if youre prone to being a perfectionist and being very disappointed when you set up unrealistic expectations, dont try aspire to a state rank. state ranks are really really difficult, especially in a very very saturated subject like math. if you dont feel too upset when you dont meet an expectation of yourself, then sure have that aspiration for a state rank. but if youre going to get hurt if you dont get a state rank its bests to be more realistic, like aiming for a b5 or b6

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
your parents will be proud of you regardless if they see youre trying hard. i think a better way to "give back" to your parents, or at least something that is equally important is to spend time with them and talk with them. i hang out with my dad and mum as much as i can, i talk with them, they appreciate it, as do i. i talk with them about how im going in school, how theyre doing in work, they appreciate that. let them know you love them, theyll appreciate that. your parents will be more happy if you love them and hang out with them, more than a one off state rank.
my dad threw a heater on me so thats his way of giving back yfm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)