2026 HSC CHAT (15 Viewers)

hellowellohehe

HSC
yeah there are nice ones but believe me I've met WAY more bad guys then the good. and the so called good turns out to be the bad. prolly only have like one guy that i can wholeheartedly call good
yeah some people are just real mood ruiners, i just hope one day those kind of people find someone who will change them.

amatterra

HSC
yeah there are nice ones but believe me I've met WAY more bad guys then the good. and the so called good turns out to be the bad. prolly only have like one guy that i can wholeheartedly call good
yea that's prolly cause their friends suck, you are who you hang out with (or not, im kinda on the fence w this quote)

bbohnii

HSC
yea that's prolly cause their friends suck, you are who you hang out with
thas true but ion wanna be associated with them fr.. like that's a hit to my reputation.. my rep is already bad enough cuz guys cant shut their mouths and yap bout the smallest things and blow them up

amatterra

HSC
true it's rlly rare to find nice boys in my year, one time i went to camp w this rlly nice guy from a neighbour skl and im like omg wife me up already

HSC
yeah i used to have that problem, but i realised that its okay to be a bit bold sometimes, and it will help you make friends.
Definitely. I don't like talking to people at all, but I can if I have to; usually it turns out pretty ok.

Unrelated to the reply, but coming from a single-sex school into a co ed one it was really surprising to see the ratio to which boys and girls answer questions and participate in class discussions. I feel bad for them😭

amatterra

HSC
Definitely. I don't like talking to people at all, but I can if I have to; usually it turns out pretty ok.

Unrelated to the reply, but coming from a single-sex school into a co ed one it was really surprising to see the ratio to which boys and girls answer questions and participate in class discussions. I feel bad for them😭
who participates more?

hi_998

HSC

ahh this is john samuel edwin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)