• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (5 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
yh i did edutest last yr but ig its too late to give any advice cause it already happened today
Ur very sad like why werent u helping ppl who generally want to move, like what if theyre in a rlly shitty skl that dont even get ANY band 5s let alone band 6s n thats their only way

im not being mean but fr ur sad

Jonathon Dwight Jones

HSC
N/A
Ur very sad like why werent u helping ppl who generally want to move, like what if theyre in a rlly shitty skl that dont even get ANY band 5s let alone band 6s n thats their only way

im not being mean but fr ur sad
cause i alr gave advice in the same thread like a solid 2 paragraphs if they fr went through and read the thread all of their questions would've been answered icbf saying the same thing over n over and so many people before me gave great advice like what else is there to know tf

Shavi Masee

HSC
cause i alr gave advice in the same thread like a solid 2 paragraphs if they fr went through and read the thread all of their questions would've been answered icbf saying the same thing over n over and so many people before me gave great advice like what else is there to know tf
Fr though there's a lot of info on here, but some people aren't bothered to look for it.

jane1820

HSC
Fr though there's a lot of info on here, but some people aren't bothered to look for it.
its cus whenever i look at kids struggling jonathon dwight jones is always like ‘i did it but im not gonna help u’ like every time so i just like why is brother gatekeeping 😭

Shavi Masee

HSC
its cus whenever i look at kids struggling jonathon dwight jones is always like ‘i did it but im not gonna help u’ like every time so i just like why is brother gatekeeping 😭
OMg i just went looking around and saw that T-T.
Jonathon you've gotta do a few good deeds around here 😭. Watcha gatekeeping for??

jane1820

HSC
OMg i just went looking around and saw that T-T.
Jonathon you've gotta do a few good deeds around here 😭. Watcha gatekeeping for??
Thats what im saying brother is sad n then he was like ‘i wrote two paragraphs’ BROTHER WHERE DID U WRITE THEM? R U HALLUCINATING 😭

ALSO Y DID U CHANGE UR PFP NOW I CANT RECOGNISE U 😡

Shavi Masee

HSC
Thats what im saying brother is sad n then he was like ‘i wrote two paragraphs’ BROTHER WHERE DID U WRITE THEM? R U HALLUCINATING 😭

ALSO Y DID U CHANGE UR PFP NOW I CANT RECOGNISE U 😡
Fr WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE

Haha yea i was going for an orv look, I still can't find the right pfp T-T
But dw I won't change it for a while or I might change back if i don't like it.

HSC
Yeah chordal stuff relating to piano is really helpful, it'd would be a great head start! I can always help.
My school doesn't offer music 2 and i'm only a grade 5 pianist, I really regret starting grades late even though I've been playing for 8 years T-T.
Yes I plan to take it through to HSC and do a course in uni after--> in education and composition probably. Our class takes a vote on what topics we are going to cover but save "Music of the 20th and 21st centuries" for year 12 since it's a broad topic (If that's what you meant by options).
How long have you been playing the baritone for?
I played eupho in primary school for a year, (or two? Don't remember), and began baritone only 3 years ago. I only played again because I joined a band on impulse, so... I obviously had to relearn everything QUICK. I wouldn't say I'm amazing at it right now, but the general reaction when I say I've been playing for 3 years is (positive) surprise, so... I'm certain I'm not awful xD

It's very sad your school doesn't offer music 2. Most people I know are doing it. I hope you get to do the course you want! I would also like to study music a lot but I'm not sure how my parents would feel about me doing music in uni hahah

Shavi Masee

HSC
I played eupho in primary school for a year, (or two? Don't remember), and began baritone only 3 years ago. I only played again because I joined a band on impulse, so... I obviously had to relearn everything QUICK. I wouldn't say I'm amazing at it right now, but the general reaction when I say I've been playing for 3 years is (positive) surprise, so... I'm certain I'm not awful xD

It's very sad your school doesn't offer music 2. Most people I know are doing it. I hope you get to do the course you want! I would also like to study music a lot but I'm not sure how my parents would feel about me doing music in uni hahah
DAMN you're talented in music.
I played flute in primary for 3 years, and once you know the fingering it's pretty simple for like learning a piece for a school band.
I asked around so much for music 2 T-T like doing it outside of school and/or cluster classes. But because I go to a catholic school, I can't do the NSW thingy and no one from schools in my diocese wanna do it either so that sucks.

My parent's are okay with it in uni but ONLY if I do another course beside in the health industry. Meaning I am now on pressure to get atleast a 97+ atar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)