• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (5 Viewers)

sly_lyepat

HSC
I'm really excited that Tigermum111 is finally leaving the Bored of Studies forum! Their departure feels like a breath of fresh air, and it's about time the community can enjoy a more positive and constructive atmosphere without their negativity. It's going to be great to see discussions flourish without the constant tension that cunt brought. This change is a step forward for the forum, allowing everyone to focus on what really matters—supporting each other in our studies and sharing knowledge in a healthy, encouraging environment.

Bastani

HSC
My man Jonathan Dwight Jones got banned pls spam drake and ye lyrics in chat in loving memory if him or we opps
I been movin' calm, don't start no trouble with me
Tryna keep it peaceful is a struggle for me
Don't pull up at 6 AM to cuddle with me
You know how I like it when you lovin' on me
I don't wanna die for them to miss me
Yes, I see the things that they wishin' on me
Hope I got some brothers that outlive me
They gon' tell the story, shit was different with me
God's plan, God's plan

Bastani

HSC
guys i dont want to go to school tmmrw and my parents hv already let me stay home once a week this whole term but i rlly just dont want to go cos i have double religion tmmrw and im acc gonna kms.
and no i cant say im sick cos they wont beleive plus guys they r very very strict on letting me stay home any ideas pls pls how can i have them say yes to letting me staty homee
but arent you paying like 50k anually to go to the school? js go cause if you think abt it everyday you miss is wasting abt $250

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)