23 y.o. claims compensation for injuries sustained in highschool (1 Viewer)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
dude it wasnt a solid sheet of glass it was a ancient shit louver window. common to many school and public toilets. very easy to knock out of place. think about it

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Either way you look at it, she is going to fail. No one told her to stand on the toilet, and a classroom is a better place to hide.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
dude it wasnt a solid sheet of glass it was a ancient shit louver window. common to many school and public toilets. very easy to knock out of place. think about it
Then why would it cause such extensive damage? Iirc, when I was at school our glass was shatterproof.

The fact is, if she wasn't standing on the toilet seat nothing happens. What if the water balloon never actually hit her and she just fell off the toilet seat from being scared of the impact of shattering the glass? Is the school negligent then because she was standing on the toilet seat?

And as I said in my OP, the statute of limitations is seven years I thought? She has missed the boat.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Then why would it cause such extensive damage? Iirc, when I was at school our glass was shatterproof.

The fact is, if she wasn't standing on the toilet seat nothing happens. What if the water balloon never actually hit her and she just fell off the toilet seat from being scared of the impact of shattering the glass? Is the school negligent then because she was standing on the toilet seat?

And as I said in my OP, the statute of limitations is seven years I thought? She has missed the boat.
This is parkes high school ten years ago lol it wouldnt have been shatterproof anything.

I dont think the waterbomb did hit her and she did only fall because of the glass shattering in front of her? I think the school is negligent for letting 13yr olds run around throwing water bombs and shit. We defo werent allowed to.

Yeah i thought so too, but wouldnt her legal representation be aware of this and be like um no you cant do anything because it was too long ago

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
The world has been saved from yet another country music singer.

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Hmmm maybe the fact that my school installed shatterproof glass everywhere wasn't such as a stupid idea.

HSC
I'd say the problem isn't that they were playing with water balloons, its that the school installed a window was so fragile and unsafe that it could be knocked down by a water balloon I mean seriously - what if someone accidentally 'breathed' on the window

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)