24 hours till UAC offers (1 Viewer)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
12 hours now :(
Time to start FREAKIN' OUTTTTTTTTTWTGW4Y 4UJHET5JRTFJMJDTJMEM,GMNWE. `2;5K3TY23I469TJR 0uRT A89y09U2N5N12PNVZBSD-GBSD

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Dumsum said:
Good morning :)
Hi :p
Pain. Pain. Pain.
Why does it HAVE to be 9pm? Does it co-incide with UAC's demonic 'We Screwed Them Around' party? I can just picture a room filled with bitter 40-somethings, drinking lamb's blood, vomiting in eachother's mouths and have academic sex in celebration.

frootloop

HSC
Wolfowitz said:
Hi :p
Pain. Pain. Pain.
Why does it HAVE to be 9pm? Does it co-incide with UAC's demonic 'We Screwed Them Around' party? I can just picture a room filled with bitter 40-somethings, drinking lamb's blood, vomiting in eachother's mouths and have academic sex in celebration.
That is quite disgusting. :(

And what the hell is 'academic sex'?

HSC
Can someone hurry up and hack the system!

Soooo many hours left. :angry:

Abbeygale

HSC
darkroomgirl said:
I'm like 14.4 above the cutoff for my first preference, so I'm not THAT excited... just slightly curious.
Lucky. I'm .10 below my first preference and 2.4 above my second preference, so it could be a lovely surprise to find my first preference came down, or a horrible surprise to find my second preference jumped and I got neither.

dethroned

HSC
what are all of you talking about?
also, when's the UAC offer?
so, does everyone who applied for the UAI get this?

hangerm5

HSC
9 hours and 10 minutes to go. Getting closer by the minute. I am 5.9 above my first preference but nearly 11 if you count 5 EAS marks for disadvantaged school. I want to know tho, I aint counting any chickens yet tho because it rose 5 last year so you never know until it comes out.

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
I wish our offer could be sent by SMS like the HSC results :(

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
if only...lol. few more hours to go. im actually finding it ironic that its 9pm and not 9am...anyone have any idea why?

hangerm5

HSC
WEll I dont really know, I am just guessing its because they are published tomorrow, maybe this is their concession to not making us wait till the newspaper. I dont know tho, all I know is that i want to know yesterday!!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hangerm5 said:
WEll I dont really know, I am just guessing its because they are published tomorrow, maybe this is their concession to not making us wait till the newspaper. I dont know tho, all I know is that i want to know yesterday!!
wth? yesterday?

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
today is going fairly quick for me, 3 more hours then get ready for work, then goto work, then work then home...

from wat happens before, if a day goes heaps fast, something shit happens at the end of it, and if it goes slow, something good happens.

so i reckon cos today is going fast... ill be tafe-ward bound. :(

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Gibbo69er said:
today is going fairly quick for me, 3 more hours then get ready for work, then goto work, then work then home...

from wat happens before, if a day goes heaps fast, something shit happens at the end of it, and if it goes slow, something good happens.

so i reckon cos today is going fast... ill be tafe-ward bound. :(
I still feel sick...
I wish I was busy like you...it's so much better when things go quickly

Who knows today cause things are going fast for ya, it could lead to something good, GOOD LUCK :)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I just woke up.

So can someone actually tell me, is it all (open) service stations that sell tomorrow's papers from 10pm onwards?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)