24 hours till UAC offers (1 Viewer)

TYCOT

Imperium
HSC
PaleReflection said:
I just woke up.

So can someone actually tell me, is it all (open) service stations that sell tomorrow's papers from 10pm onwards?
64 outlets have been selected to have it available 10:30pm tonight

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Hanzo said:
y get it at 10:30pm if der are alraedy outlets that sell it at 8pm !
Some Telegraphs are released at 8pm. But that's only in Sydney.

Hanzo

HSC
ohh okay lol... well im sure some bored person would scan da whole list and post it up on these forums

hawhawhaw

nodule51

HSC
UAC offers

I think I know the reeson for UAC releasing at 9:00pm tonight.

A frend I was talking to yesterday, told me that UAc used to release at 9:00am on the equivalent of tomorrow (19 Jan), but as Sydney newspapers were printing tomorrows edition tonight and sellinga t some service stations tonight it was deemed inequitable to all other applicants who couldn't get a newspaper tonight. So they decided to make the 9:00pm release tonight to allow anybody who has internet access, access to their offer.

I think that this was a good move on UACs part. Good on them I say.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
nodule51 said:
I think I know the reeson for UAC releasing at 9:00pm tonight.

A frend I was talking to yesterday, told me that UAc used to release at 9:00am on the equivalent of tomorrow (19 Jan), but as Sydney newspapers were printing tomorrows edition tonight and sellinga t some service stations tonight it was deemed inequitable to all other applicants who couldn't get a newspaper tonight. So they decided to make the 9:00pm release tonight to allow anybody who has internet access, access to their offer.

I think that this was a good move on UACs part. Good on them I say.
Or hitler could be on the board of directors.

Pierotte

HSC
manifestation said:
I feel sick...
Hhaha no dont say that!

Youre nowhere near as sik as me bro. Im Sik, fully sik!

Just... calm.

I am SO totally zen right now.

Basically cuz ive realised well no miracles r gonna happen. I get what i get. End of story.

Freaking out wont help me in any way.

BTW ur avatar is totally hyptnotic. I might just waste the next 3.5 hours watching it.

Pace_T

HSC
melsc said:
I wonder if it will be 1/2 an hr early like the release of UAI?
lol i hope so

with these offers that r coming out at 9pm, is it just the offer or do they also tell u the uai of the course that they are offering u (to see if u just made it in or if u cleared it easily)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
melsc said:
I'm not sure...maybe you have to wait until tomorrow and check the paper to see the cutoff list?
if you go see a movie late tonight you get tomorrows paper for free :p

e_m_i_L_y

HSC
firstly, good luck all
second, im pretty sure ill get my first preference, but im still undecided as to what i really want to do. can i change my pref so that in the next round i could get my (current) 2nd pref?? on the uac website it says that you wont be considered in the late and final rounds if you get ur first pref in the main round.

hangerm5

HSC
Not long now. I am gonna go watch the SImpsons and Futurama to take me throught to 8.30 then figure a way to kill half an hour. Good news tonight of course is that Little Britain is on the ABC at 10pm. At least something good will come of this evening regardless of offers if anything goes wrong!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)