24 hours till UAC offers (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
e_m_i_L_y said:
firstly, good luck all
second, im pretty sure ill get my first preference, but im still undecided as to what i really want to do. can i change my pref so that in the next round i could get my (current) 2nd pref?? on the uac website it says that you wont be considered in the late and final rounds if you get ur first pref in the main round.
u can change them arround after ur main round offer... even if u've accepted. That way your 1st pref is no longer the same one and hence u get considerd for your new 1st pref

Pierotte

HSC
hangerm5 said:
Not long now. I am gonna go watch the SImpsons and Futurama to take me throught to 8.30 then figure a way to kill half an hour. Good news tonight of course is that Little Britain is on the ABC at 10pm. At least something good will come of this evening regardless of offers if anything goes wrong!!!

Little Brit is back!!!!!???!

Oh so happy!!!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahhahah i just realised she's not a troll. had a look through past posts. she's just really stupid.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i knows :( fuck fuck fuck. im getting nervous. how dare they make my cutoff rise by .05

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I don't care when they come out, just hope the results are good!!!
*bites nails*

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Almost 30 mins to go!!!!

I really hope i get an offer from La Trobe.....cos my results were really good...but my UAI was heaps bad! i hope they have seen the results & understood why i got a low UAI...*fingers-crossed!*

I hope other ppl who are watching the little clock on their computer screen get an offer!!! :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
Almost 30 mins to go!!!!

I really hope i get an offer from La Trobe.....cos my results were really good...but my UAI was heaps bad! i hope they have seen the results & understood why i got a low UAI...*fingers-crossed!*

I hope other ppl who are watching the little clock on their computer screen get an offer!!! :D
hate to break it to you, but unis dont look at results for each student: just uais.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
8 mins zomg....tis my friends uni offer comin up...feels like it's my own....going back to this time last yr..whaw..

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
The connection has timed out

The server at www4.uac.edu.au is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)