24 (1 Viewer)

HSC
that was awesome. after marwan died, i thought they had no hope (obviously, they did). yeah i loved the ending, awesome episode to finish off the series.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah. i love the whole metaphor with the sun - the commencing of another day.
beruz araz is probably at division holding or something. considering he helped ctu out, he'll probably get his pardon and start a new life somewhere.. though i doubt it would be off with jack.

johnny_87

HSC
Sizmos - When I said "It is", I was saying that the chick (Mandy) who poisoned Palmer was indeed the same chick who took Tony hostage.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
gordo said:
i wonder where beruz araz went though
i wonder what happened to all the peeps who actually stole the warhead and launched it

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
yeh but we don;t actually know

plus a large nuclear warhead just landed somewhere in L.A.
it would have been funny if it landed in the chinese embassy and they didn;t giv it back

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
that was awesome. after marwan died, i thought they had no hope (obviously, they did). yeah i loved the ending, awesome episode to finish off the series.
:( its over!
i love that show
i love kiefer
i loved that episode
... ~ *reflects* what a great season

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
johnny_87 said:
Sizmos - When I said "It is", I was saying that the chick (Mandy) who poisoned Palmer was indeed the same chick who took Tony hostage.
right. gotchya. sorry - multiple convos going on in a single thread. confusement.

beruz wasn't all that bad though guys. i mean, he disagreed with what his folks were doing and tried to help CTU and everything. it was in fact his mum who killed his girlfriend. one of few people (if not the only) beruz did kill was the guy marwan and mr. araz sent to kill him. thwang! with the shovel!

superbird

HSC
Komaticom said:
Behrooz Araz is dead. He (and Debbie) are the reason Marwan's plans failed in this whole season. Terrorists don't just let traitors free. If Marwan did not raise a finger at massacring the military pilot's familiy (including 3 kids), Behrooz was surely killed soon after the prisoner trade. He had a chunk of his nape cut out to remove the CTU tracker. Letting a kid with a bleeding neck run free is going to result in consequences (alerting authorities, attracting attention) that Marwan does not need.
apparently there is a deleted scene where Behrooz escapes. You can maybe search for it at the Official 24 community site www.fox.com/24

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
i saw her in the exorcism of emily rose. she has the most annoying voice. i almost screamed when i heard it in emily rose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)