25115 - Economics for business (1 Viewer)

sickk

HSC
so picked up the textbook from coop bookshop today, economic principals 2nd edition, jackson, mciver and bajada.

and on page XIX there are 3 course progression pattersn, introductory balanced focus, intermediate macroeconomic focus, and intermediate microeconomic focus.

being a first year core subject, would it be safe to assume that its the introductory balanced focus? can anyone who did this last year comment on the structure?

krayzie_

HSC
so picked up the textbook from coop bookshop today, economic principals 2nd edition, jackson, mciver and bajada.

and on page XIX there are 3 course progression pattersn, introductory balanced focus, intermediate macroeconomic focus, and intermediate microeconomic focus.

being a first year core subject, would it be safe to assume that its the introductory balanced focus? can anyone who did this last year comment on the structure?
LOL, I never used the textbook for Economics for Business. Got a pretty good mark as well =]. I think there are notes which you have to purchase, which are more then enough to pass the subject. If memory serves correctly theres also lecture summaries at the end of each section and Bajada provides detailed notes before exams :)

spence

HSC
From memory when I did it in 2008, we did 8 weeks on micro, and 4 on macro

jack1711

HSC
LOL, I never used the textbook for Economics for Business. Got a pretty good mark as well =]. I think there are notes which you have to purchase, which are more then enough to pass the subject. If memory serves correctly theres also lecture summaries at the end of each section and Bajada provides detailed notes before exams :)
What are these notes you speak of that we can purchase?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
I also got 1 page summaries from my tutor, and getting into the application tutorial classes were good (discussions on newspaper articles applying your knowledge).

Honestly I didn't use the textbook much either, and I got a HD for it. It really helps if you did Economics in the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)