• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

25million for uws! (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
LY houses sgsm students, it had this sign on the window of the building.
i c alot of scientists there too, like prob. research?

leftovers? maybe the new campus is made becoz so many were complaining about that funny walk to get to the norht campus. lol, wasnt me.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Shit I'm blind :p I remember seeing the sign at LY - crap - and my earth sciences lectures are there :p oh dear!

LZ is full of labs for sciences.

klh

HSC
it seems like wherenver i go there i smell chemicals or think that i am...it smells wierd, the main one smells all grassy and stuff.
you get the good room? :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Should have smelt the chemicals the other monday - would have knocked you out :p

LY is not a good room. Its like grr ... too noisy! Maybe I'm just used to the silience of Hawkesbury. Oh well.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
asif bankstown needs a bar.. id prefer UWS to get a medical part to it, than a bar..

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
krisk85 said:
asif bankstown needs a bar.. id prefer UWS to get a medical part to it, than a bar..
Ahahaha you Bankstown Betrayer.

klh

HSC
errr? isnt c'town getting the med school?
although bankstown is good, they got science? and i know they have TCM, they have a nice garden there.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
TCM? i like bankstown parking.. hardly ever have a problem finding parking.. also very greeny

klh

HSC
tcm= traditional chinese medicine. didnt you see the garden? with all the chinese herbs and some western ones?
i only like bankstown becoz its the only campus which has table tennis comps on...

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
nope i never saw it.. do they do any other sorts of traditional medicine? like grow weed or make mdma?

L

LaraB

klh said:
tcm= traditional chinese medicine. didnt you see the garden? with all the chinese herbs and some western ones?
i only like bankstown becoz its the only campus which has table tennis comps on...
isnt tehre some table tennis tables or something in the rec hall at parra?

you could start a comp next semester? a lot of people i know would be interested coz it does get a little boring when you have 2/3 hours between classes...

klh

HSC
LaraB, i honestly have never seen a table tennis table from the first day at parra till now even though i have searched high and low for them. if you can direct me to one that would be great...ive checke dthe rec hall but thats just a cafe and lounge space.
i dont know many who would play and the rpoblem is finding a table first...

Krisk85, im sure you are in a better position to find that out. weed? uws already has a negative reputation, do you think they would like more? bongheads would come the uni and all hell would break loose. What i mean bt traditional chinese medecine is them teaching you how to use chinese herbs as an alternative to western medicines. the natural substances in herbs can also be likened to that of western chemicals but since they are natural, they dont impact as negatively on the body as chemicals do.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
There used to be free pool tables at Hawkesbury ... until someone broke them :mad: now we are stuck with table tennis tables :rolleyes: but I don't play often :p its usually on the other side of campus.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
krisk85 said:
nope i never saw it.. do they do any other sorts of traditional medicine? like grow weed or make mdma?
ahahahaahahaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)