... 27 Lies and Counting (1 Viewer)

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
"Truth is absolute, truth is supreme, truth is never disposable in national political life."
John Howard
ABC Radio "AM", 25 August 1995

WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!!!!!!

HAVE A LOOK AT THE TRUTH!!

Download a pdf of the Truth Overboard - 27 Lies told by John Howard and counting document (pdf format, Size - 557kb, Warning large file)
http://www.alp.org.au/features/lies.html

Last edited:

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
check out the liberal party website.
they'll detail everything that's terrible about the ALP too.
you shouldnt be so blind, buddy.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I got bored after Lie No. 7. What a waste of time. The Labor party must of run out of policy's, so they started writing all these "lies". Maybe they should be going over there policies and getting rid of the crap ones,like, mmm...all of them.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
why do people say the LAP has no policy...?

its released hundreds...so...whats the liberals policy? Run medicare into the ground and destroy anything that was created by a labor government...oh and send social values back to the 50s...great
Its better than being ruled by a group of dressed up communists who stand for the "working class" but have never worked a day of physical labour in their life (this is just a generalisation).

blues_special

thorrnydevil said:
Its better than being ruled by a group of dressed up communists who stand for the "working class" but have never worked a day of physical labour in their life (this is just a generalisation).
I agree with you thorrnydevil, i would much rather be ruled be a very small group of extremely dressed up bussiness men and bankers who have cetainly never worked a day of physical labour in their lives. No generalisation there.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
blues_special said:
I agree with you thorrnydevil, i would much rather be ruled be a very small group of extremely dressed up bussiness men and bankers who have cetainly never worked a day of physical labour in their lives. No generalisation there.
Don't forget lawyers and doctors.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
wow...yes labor are communists...you have no idea have stupid that statement is...

the last time the ALP has even the most minute level of communist activity was in the 1950s and it was in the rooms of the unions not the rooms of caucus...
Don't worry, I just always refer to the Labor Party as communists. Even though I know they aren't.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Do you even know what a communist is?

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Ziff said:
Do you even know what a communist is?
I do do Modern History, I did year 10 history and I've read the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels. So to answer your question, yes, I do know what a communist is.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
GO ALP!!!!

I prefer greens, but, they wont get into power, so ALP is next best thing, i'd even vote liberal if they got rid of howard, ruddock, nelson and abbot

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
um.. said:
oooooo, year 10 modern history, you must be a political theory maestro!
I never said I was dick head. A component of Year 10 history is communism idiot. Did I say I was a political maestro? No. Did I say you where a dick head? Yes.

I was simply answering Ziffs question, tool.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
um.. said:
oooooo, year 10 modern history, you must be a political theory maestro!
Also, I said:
thorrnydevil said:
I do do Modern History, I did year 10 history and I've read the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels. So to answer your question, yes, I do know what a communist is.
not year 10 modern history fuck wit.

And Asquithian, I dont claim to be unlike yourself...you just get shitty that my points are more valid than yours.

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
half those quotes were comparing 1996 to 2000
a lot of things change you know.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
mr devil is am VERY different to you...could you be little more arrogant?
Is am very different...and you got into uni, let alone law. Whats the world coming to?

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
Initially i thought an election based on trust was rather ironic. But if you think about it, it's not just asking who you believe more, but who you hold to be less incompetent in running the country. Doesn't really matter, i find it hard to believe any of them, let alone trust them to run the country. The libs have done some interesting things in the name of economic rationalism (medicare, tert. education), but i'm not convinced that some labour policies aren't a little simplistic either...
Does anyone else get the feeling that long term development of services and infrastructure (at state level as well as federal) has been relegated for short term vote buying measures like tax cuts - we hear about surpluses, yet not much about more funding for institutions of the country that are suffering - our schools, unis and medical system to name a few - that relatively few people would complain about improving? (i know the situation is a little more complex, but the gist is the same...)

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
thorrnydevil said:
I never said I was dick head. A component of Year 10 history is communism idiot. Did I say I was a political maestro? No. Did I say you where a dick head? Yes.

I was simply answering Ziffs question, tool.
ahahaha, hark up mate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)