Ignorantt

HSC
Got my HSC marks back..

Senior Science - 75
Business Studies - 70
English Standard - 68
Software Design - 63
General Mathematics - 66

Did ATAR estimation.......boom got 45.40. Im guessing ill be looking at 43-50 atar tommorow hey? or is there still hope.

Examine

same
HSC
Re: FUCK :(

Yup, you're fucked. I'm only in Year 10 and I know. Did you do any studying at all? :L

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

No, the ATAR calculator is completely wrong and you're going to get 80.

Seriously, what do you want from this? You're going to get somewhere in the region of 43 to 50. Start trying to deal with that because there's no hope.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC

If you have certain plans which you have been hoping to undertake next year, you may have to review your approach if it is dependent on ATAR. As people say, this isn't the be all and end all.

Ignorantt

HSC

Looks like im spot on for a 45 atar, im hoping for atleast a 50 to get into UWScollege.

Examine

same
HSC

Looks like im spot on for a 45 atar, im hoping for atleast a 50 to get into UWScollege.
Why go to university, when you can have a great life as a plumber?

trollface.jpg

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

You know these marks mean absolutely nothing if you're still going to get an ATAR that gets you into the course you wanted.

Jesscaah

HSC

Wow, screw you all. I got similar marks, but I thought I did really well. The problem for me, is I have really bad panic/anxiety disorder. I thought I could handle it when obviously I was wrong and it got the best of me.....I haven't stopped crying all morning.

Have a bit of respect.

Ignorantt

HSC

You know these marks mean absolutely nothing if you're still going to get an ATAR that gets you into the course you wanted.
Mean nothing? im using the matrix calculator and in putting my HSC marks to get a estimate which i thought is accurate? , although i read on the UAC website that SCALED marks are used and not HSC marks...so i dont know...

I still hope i wont get slammed with <50...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Wow, screw you all. I got similar marks, but I thought I did really well. The problem for me, is I have really bad panic/anxiety disorder. I thought I could handle it when obviously I was wrong and it got the best of me.....I haven't stopped crying all morning.

Have a bit of respect.
Well, I'm sorry about that - but going to us and going "is there still hope" when an ATAR calculator has already basically said you're limited to what you're going to get, is not going to do anyone any good.

Mean nothing? im using the matrix calculator and in putting my HSC marks to get a estimate which i thought is accurate? , although i read on the UAC website that SCALED marks are used and not HSC marks...so i dont know...

I still hope i wont get slammed with <50...
The ATAR calculators are pretty accurate. You put your HSC marks in, and then you get an ATAR estimate out. They 'estimate' scaled marks based on your HSC mark - so my point still stands.

Ignorantt

HSC

Well, I'm sorry about that - but going to us and going "is there still hope" when an ATAR calculator has already basically said you're limited to what you're going to get, is not going to do anyone any good.

The ATAR calculators are pretty accurate. You put your HSC marks in, and then you get an ATAR estimate out. They 'estimate' scaled marks based on your HSC mark - so my point still stands.
goodgame me.

aurine

HSC

Well... I keep getting one mark away from band 3->4
I can't be sad or angry though, I didn't study at all. Pretty much f'ed here as well, and now.. which Uni I should enroll to.. UNSW and UTS is out of options.. (Though I wish I could enroll there so I could just walk for 5 minutes step to go there)

and I thought I'm the only one F'ed up here

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A

Have a bit of respect.
Did you apply for EAS and put in illness/misadventure appeals?

bouncingfire

HSC
HSC is one big game. No indication to how smart someone is. Those who get the marks know how to play 'the game'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)