2nd in james ruse 4u and 3u math tutoring. 99.85 atar estimate. (1 Viewer)

juampabonilla

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, my name is Pablo and I'm a James Ruse 2017 graduate with a placement of 2nd in extension 2 maths and 2nd in extension one maths so I know what is required

What I provide

Throughout my HSC I have gathered and compiled invaluable material for 3u and 4u maths. These include the very hard questions, tips and tricks as well as shortcuts. I will also help you with exam technique - managing time, depth of response and if you find yourself not knowing how to answer the question I will show you how to maximise your marks in it (with appropriate technique you will rarely lose more than a mark in a question you don't know the answer to).

Another very important point is that I will answer ANY question you have (something which, from experience, you rarely get at school or big group tuition places).

Regardless of your mathematical ability we will work together and improve your marks.

Teaching Experience

My experience involves teaching younger years (morning classes) and helping my peers with their maths questions. I am patient and do not expect my student to be good at math in the beginning. I believe in hard work and access to the correct information. I will provide you with the information, you have to put in the work.

I will only be taking the first few to contact me.

Fees

Tutoring fees:

- 4u 1 on 1 : $30/ 1 hour

- 3u 1 on 1 : $25/ 1 hour

- 4u if you bring a friend (i.e. a group of 2): $25/ 1 hour

- 3u if you bring a friend (i.e. a group of 2): $20/ 1 hour

-Whetherill park library.

(contact me as we might be able to negotiate other places such as WSU library in parramatta).

For the future: it is most likely that starting from march (when university starts) we will have to move to USYD library.

Days: Most days except Sunday. Contact me to negotiate.

Extra
-If you commit to my lessons I will be giving you online copies of the material I used during my HSC including a couple of rare textbooks.

Contact
Phone: 0481678067
Email: juampabonilla1@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Pablo

Last edited:

houdinhi

HSC
I'm Pablo's classmate for Maths and he is definitely great at helping others at maths. Not only is his knowledge extensive he's really patient to explain difficult concepts. Plus his rates are sooo low so defs a bargain!

-Harry

SlimShady

HSC
N/A
I was also Pablo's classmate for Maths. He was an amazing friend to have. He would always be really willing to help and would know of more than one way of doing a problem, often which included some very intuitive and fascinating solutions. He definitely knows his content very well, but what's more is he knows the tips and tricks required to maximise speed and do every question with maximum efficiency. I am grateful to know him. His willingness to teach and the clarity with which he simplifies complex concepts for easier understanding is inspiring.

- Tas

JungEunji

HSC
N/A
Excellent tutor. Pablo was able to help me with questions that maths teachers and other maths tutors were unable to solve. He was able to break down the most complex questions and provide simplistic solutions. His mathematical knowledge is further shown in his ability to solve different questions using different methods that are fast and easy to understand. The questions he had collated not only includes HSC-style questions, but also challenging questions that required the deepest understanding of HSC maths to secure the final few marks in the exam, whether it is 4U or 3U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)