2nd last day...joy (1 Viewer)

Jessisbored

HSC
It seems that since our exam is one of the last, that we are all leaving studying and worrying about it til late, coz there are no new posts lol!! Well thats what im doing anyway, i have 9 days to study for it which is pretty good...i just hope i dont get distracted by all those ppl who have finished by then. Good luck with studying everyone. p.s. how does eveyone study for society? just curious :uhhuh:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Don't worry, you will get distracted by the proliferation of post-HSC exam comments. Complains of difficulties, revelance of the question...etc. etc...'

lol. I know.....

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
kekekei have 9 days to study society & art so im leaving it last min too :D hahahaha distracted, for sure hun, especially if all of your friends finish on the 1st or sumfing... :(

um.. how do you study for society?? i dont know, i have tons of notes, many of them are very repetitive. my tip for you: study the freaken GLOSSARY :D

J

jhakka

Jessisbored said:
p.s. how does eveyone study for society? just curious
I don't. :D

Actually I just skim through the textbook for about 15 minutes on the day of/before the exam. It seems to be working for me.

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
oh i have a 9 day gap 2... i plan on studying then... soc n cult is one of those subject where i look though notes quickly and i still do well

mishka

HSC
N/A
i have a 13 day gap!!! :( but all my other subs will be over in the first two weeks (3 days in a row in the first week!!)

jessum

HSC
i got a big gap too... stupid sac.
i study by making these big pretty posters on the topics we studied...
but its heaps easy.. like we did mtv for our popular culture.. i coulda written the essays without even studying the topic..
compared with the other subjects i do sac is piss easy

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
And yet only 6% of the students last year got a band 6.....

frazzle

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
kekekei have 9 days to study society & art so im leaving it last min too :D hahahaha distracted, for sure hun, especially if all of your friends finish on the 1st or sumfing... :(

um.. how do you study for society?? i dont know, i have tons of notes, many of them are very repetitive. my tip for you: study the freaken GLOSSARY :D
yeah i have society and art last too, 11 exam-free days before the two, so i'm not starting those two subjects until then!

alot of my friends finish late october/early december, i've told them to stay away form tme till i finish too *sigh*

J

jhakka

I'm sad because everyone finishes a week or so before me. But, hey, Society hardly requires 24 hours a day of study, so I probably could get away with going out. :D

Jessisbored

HSC
Survivor39 said:
And yet only 6% of the students last year got a band 6.....

I try hard in society and im ranked 3rd in my year. how do i get a band six! what are they looking for :S

winicat

HSC
Jessisbored said:
I try hard in society and im ranked 3rd in my year. how do i get a band six! what are they looking for :S
they're looking for the fifty you attach to all of your papers ;) just kidding...

mishka

HSC
N/A
one hundred what?? i'm totally not with it lately... hope i can stick it out until next thursday!! :)

edit: one hundred dollars???!!!

J

jhakka

I actually thought we were talking about peanuts, though I imagine dollars would work better. :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
peanuts could work... but it would be hard attaching a packet of them to an answer booklet! :p

J

jhakka

It would be a delicate operation, as the plastic would possibly rip.

mishka

HSC
N/A
and if the markers are eating them while they mark the paper, they might get oil all over it and ruin it.

J

jhakka

It doesn't matter. The exams are destroyed afterwards anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)