2nd year finance maths (1 Viewer)

er15

HSC
So what did everyone end up doing? I've gotten in contact with an accounting professor at the ASB for advice, still deciding!
Still sorta deciding as well. It's annoying with that General Education requirements that screw up my course completion :(

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
If you work freakingly hard, in my opinion you shall get a credit+ mark... .
Because I did FINS1613 in sem2 last year, I understand that it IS a fairly hard-to-understand and brain-damaged course, despite the crazy lecturer..
I did struggle a lot and went bananna most of the time. I hated that period and I just hate finance soooo much T T
Yet what i.wanna say is that if you study hard u.can still get good mark......i.swear ill never.do finance again and. for the.record i got HD.for FINS1613

er15

HSC
If you work freakingly hard, in my opinion you shall get a credit+ mark... .
Because I did FINS1613 in sem2 last year, I understand that it IS a fairly hard-to-understand and brain-damaged course, despite the crazy lecturer..
I did struggle a lot and went bananna most of the time. I hated that period and I just hate finance soooo much T T
Yet what i.wanna say is that if you study hard u.can still get good mark......i.swear ill never.do finance again and. for the.record i got HD.for FINS1613
PM'd :)

dizzlemizzle

HSC
Oh okay makes sense. I figured out that it would only take me a semester extra since i'll be majoring in Accounting/Business Law. Is that still too long in your opinion? I am slightly hesitate to transfer or not, as giving up the marks seem like a big risk and I am not sure if I'll do as well at UNSW.
Its not that long, but you would be graduating in the middle of the year then? I'm staying at UTS anyways, I can't be bothered doing more subjects lol and I figure it'll be easier to achieve a higher GPA here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)