2U 2015 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

aanthnnyyy

HSC
zzzzz stupid mistakes e.g forgetting to minus for the chair question... Not including greater or equal...
Happy with q16c tho especially when I put it in my calculator and was blessed with the magical numbers '4/9'

helpmeG

HSC
i thought they had a system where if you get the answer and cross it out and they see it they give it?
No, once there is a line through it, it is gone. Not looked at. I was told by a marker that I know only about a fortnight ago...

luhanbby

HSC
GUYSSSS omg so for question 16 the cylinder and cone thing, I'm so fcking dumb factorised my thing wrong so instead of getting 2R/3 i had root2R/3...
and i just kinda went on trying to prove it (kinda failed) HAHAH but whatever i gave it a shot and tried to make the cylinder volume < 4/9 of the cone LOL

do you think i'll get any marks for CFE or something.. ugh hate myself omg how could i make such an amateur mistake.

Mr_Kap

HSC
No, once there is a line through it, it is gone. Not looked at. I was told by a marker that I know only about a fortnight ago...
IF you cross out but DONT WRITE ANYTHING ELSE>

they look at it . if it is correct you can get all the marks,

as soon as you write somethin else as an answer --> they don't look at the crossed out stuff

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
GUYSSSS omg so for question 16 the cylinder and cone thing, I'm so fcking dumb factorised my thing wrong so instead of getting 2R/3 i had root2R/3...
and i just kinda went on trying to prove it (kinda failed) HAHAH but whatever i gave it a shot and tried to make the cylinder volume < 4/9 of the cone LOL

do you think i'll get any marks for CFE or something.. ugh hate myself omg how could i make such an amateur mistake.
It is a 4 marker, the marking criteria to get 1/2 marks is usually incredibly lax. I am sure you'll be fine.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Why did the answers not prove that it was a maximum?

aanthnnyyy

HSC
really happy with exam. Harder than 2014 slightly? But way easier than 2013?

qwert73

HSC

as soon as you write somethin else as an answer --> they don't look at the crossed out stuff
The problem is he still would have written the wrong answer

Mr_Kap

HSC
You guys reckon a 94 raw will go to 94 Examination mark??
or maybe 95 Examination mark??

malcolm21

HSC
N/A

what do you mean by not write something else?

what i did was for the motion ride thing x = 44.. whatever it was. then line under i wrote 110-44, but i crossed this out, it's 100% legible, do you know if they give it? It's just a mark so im not too stressed

drainbammage

HSC
I forgot to times my answer by pi for 16b even though i wrote the formula correctly at the top, will i get 2/3 or will they show sympathy?

luhanbby

HSC
okay I'm having a dumb ass moment here; how do you integrate (e^y/8)^2 ? question 16 part a i think.
LOOOL far out think i lost like 5 marks judging by that guy's answers whoever just posted it
BYE BAND 6

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
okay I'm having a dumb ass moment here; how do you integrate (e^y/8)^2 ? question 16 part a i think.
LOOOL far out think i lost like 5 marks judging by that guy's answers whoever just posted it
BYE BAND 6
perfect square expand it then do it normally?

Mr_Kap

HSC
i cant believe i forgot to put my calculator in radians.

It cost me the t=3 Volume question :(

Luckily I drew the graph for the volume so i got the other parts (very lucky).

SlimiJay

HSC
so annoyed tho got 11 b (i think) wrong mind just shut and couldnt bloody factorise it and 12 b i that show the question brain shut down so thats easy 4 marks gone :/ and 15 c what the actual fk was that how do you do that

16 was very easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)