*** 2u/3u/4u 99+ UAI (99 3U MATHS) MATHS TUTOR (parramatta area) (1 Viewer)

varunk

HSC
*** 2u/3u/4u 99.75 UAI (99 3U MATHS) MATHS TUTOR (parramatta area)

[FONT=&quot]Hey!

My name is Varun Kumar and I went to Girraween High School
I recently finished the HSC in 2008. Despite this, I have already started tutoring a few students from different schools in 2u, 3u and 4u, with them drastically improving their results in a short period of time.

My marks were:
99 Maths Extension 1 (99 internal mark, 99 external mark)

95 Maths Extension 2 (95 internal mark, 94 external mark)

95 Chemistry (94 internal mark, 96 external mark)

93 English (93 internal mark, 92 external mark)

92 Physics (93 internal mark, 91 external mark)

From these results, I achieved a UAI of 99.75.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Credentials
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I came first in math's Extension 2 throughout the year at my school, achieving 95% raw in my school trials.
I was ranked in the top 3 in Maths Extension 1 throughout the year, also achieving a raw mark of 94%.
Throughout 2008, I was able to help many of my peers in Maths, which improved their marks.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In addition to this, I have worked I have a wide array of Mathematics resources for 2unit, 3unit and 4unit including:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]over 200 past papers with solutions from a variety of schools.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]comprehensive notes on every maths topic in the syllabus[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chemistry & Physics
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have a comprehensive range of notes that i personally wrote, which cover the syllabus well and have greatly helped me achieve marks of 95 and 92 respectively in the HSC for Chemistry and Physics. In addition, I have a wide range of past papers, to allow for practice in these subjects. I also understand the way in which the HSC markers award marks for the long response questions, which would be a great help.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The options I did for the HSC were:
Industrial chemistry
Medical Physics

I have time this holidays for a few students so i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]f anyone is interested, please email v.kumar@live.com.au[/FONT]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)