2U book comparison (1 Viewer)

dtmliao

HSC
Hey everyone,

Out of the three books Excel (Lyn Baker), Cambridge and Fitzpatrick, which one do you find most effective?

Roy G Biv

HSC
N/A
Cambridge has quite a following on these boards, that'll be the most recommended by far. And it IS an excellent book, to be sure.

At the end of the day, you'll cover the same content in all the textbooks. If you have a good teacher to explain the content, go with Cambridge. I don't like Cambridge for self-learning though.

dtmliao

HSC
I have the old version of Fitzpatrick (yellow book) from the 80s I think and i'm not sure if I could solely rely on it for studying as idk maybe the language/explanations back then is too outdated???

fires

HSC
N/A
I have the old version of Fitzpatrick (yellow book) from the 80s I think and i'm not sure if I could solely rely on it for studying as idk maybe the language/explanations back then is too outdated???
I got the new edition I think, as an online pdf, pm if you want link.

fires

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,

Out of the three books Excel (Lyn Baker), Cambridge and Fitzpatrick, which one do you find most effective?
our school uses cambridge and our teach uses a lot of q's from fitz and a little from mif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)