3/4 Unit Math and Economics Tutoring (1 Viewer)

nrlwinner

HSC
Hi. My name is Nathan and I am offering 3/4 maths unit and economics tutoring to anyone in the inner west and city areas.

Relevant Credentials:

ATAR: 99.55
Extension 1 - 98
Extension 2 - 97
Economics - 96

Rate:
$35/hr (2 hr lesson – if required to travel)
$25/hr (2 hr lesson – if at my place)

Lesson Structure:
Initially, I would go over any previous homework or school questions. If you would like a recap of the previous lesson, that is fine and I can do that in around 20minutes.

The structure simply involves going through notes and questions that I have personally prepared. I've thoroughly researched the syllabus so all content will be covered. There will be lots of examples so that you will be exposed to as many different types of questions as possible. I believe that all questions you will be asked will revolve some basic knowledge so these questions will not be straightforward, but will be bent a little to get you thinking.

After that, I will give you the homework. These questions, I admit, are quite difficult and thus need some thinking. Solving these questions will show whether or not you understood the lesson. I would then email you worked solutions so you can see what I've done to arrive at the solution.

Summary as to why choose me
•I have made my own work and lesson structure so you will be ensured that all aspects of the syllabus are covered.
•Tough homework questions
•Free tests and homework help, both after the lesson and after hours
•Will change my plans to accomodate your school plan

o My place in the Berala/Lidcombe area
o UNSW Library
o Parramatta library
o Any library in the inner west

Please PM me, call me on 0450570058 or email me at
nathan.giang@live.com.au

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Free bump.

If he is who I think he is... he's very good at mathematics.

EDIT: Okay since I know it's him now, yes - this guy is quite dedicated, I remember last year I was sitting in a maths lecture with him and he was writing down some integrals, and I'm like "Umm... this is algebra" and he's like "It's for my tutoring student".

So yeah. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)